anyone know about

BROUSSARD BEATS

BroussardGoHard
ill o.g.
i this email was sent to me anyone know of them, anyone in Toronto

first of all let me say that I am a personal fan of your style and sound, thus I am very honoured to be communicating with you.
*My name is John Bortolotti and I am representing TOATL records based in Toronto, we are going to be doing a Studio album in late July, and thus far I am not to happy with my in-house production.
*I was hoping that you*might be willing to contribute beats towards the album, If this sounds promissing then I will send you our promo dvd, and our lead single. I am sure you will be very impressed with my artists. I feel that TOATL records is going to be doing big things and*want to bring*you along.
Thank you for your time, please let me know ASAP*if you are considering this offer or not,
John Bortolotti
EX. VP of Operations

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Sounds a little sketchy Wayne! Did they ask for a contact number. If I had a label and needed your help....I would wanna talk to you personally on the phone. Then again, nobody can be for sure. I say you call him, and be firm. Copyright all ya shit and then that makes you ahead of the game,,,and if he needs ya that bad,,,,your callin the shots. What ya got to lose. Play it smart. But remember, alot of Canadian labels don't want to mess with Americans because of the whole different country thing.

AHXBEATS

AHXIMUS PRIME
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Remeber this can be a dirty business.
Your best bet is to get his contact info. ie.. Phone Number.
Then you can talk to him on a regular level.
Even better set up a Meeting..
Mater a fact I wouldn't doing anything without atlest meeting the dude..
Copyrights help, but they don't mean shit now-a-days when dealing with big companies. They got money for top lawyers and you don't. They know how to prolong a court case until your flat broke and can't afford a lawyer anymore. Not saying this is a big company, but you never know. Do they have a website? Also check the address on the mail he sends to you. Then find a Tronto phone book, and see if things add up. Also ask he who else is he working with.. You'll be suprised, how fast you can spot a phony, when you ask a lot of questions.

X-RAY
"aka"
Jewel AVenue OX

http://www.soundclick.com/xraytainment