Anyone know where to find this laugh sample? (used by raekwon, three 6 mafia, project pat)

musik718

It is a laugh that was used in the songs below.. It is not from the old school kung fu movie "Murimgori" AKA "Wu tang collection: Invincible obsessed fighter" i had to go through the whole movie on youtube one night and did not find this laugh, although in the scene posted below (8:02 mark), there is a very similar laugh but its not it. i sampled it, tweaked, lowered the pitch, u name it.. it aint it!.. Ive been looking for this sample since like 2009/2010, no joke!.. the heavily sampled voice clip "and ill kill anyone who dares to go against me" is usually sampled along with the laugh but is not from the same movie.. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Wu Tang Collection - Invincible Obsessed Fighter:​

^^ A similar laugh in the 8:02 mark, followed by the "and ill kill anyone who dares to go against me" line

The songs using the laugh sample:

Raekwon - Shaolin vs wu-tang

^^ appears at the 2:28 mark

three 6 mafia - click bang

^^^ at the 0:12 mark and throughout the song

project pat - im mo'

^^^ the laugh is heard at the 0:32 mark and throughout...its more clear at the 3:55 mark.

Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@musik718 LOL I know what you mean but finding that in a Kung Fu flick is near impossible. But you probably saw this:

But I don't know where that laugh is from, it's gotta be from a different movie, which means you'll have to have a Kung Fu marathon, which isn't a bad thing! :p

musik718

Try fist of the north star (manga version) :p dope af

What do you wanna do with it once you find it? Use it as your tag?
I want to use it in my production for some artists im working with.. And also I do three 6 mafia/hypnotize minds instrumental remakes, so having that laugh sample would definitely be dope to have. First time I heard it was in 2008 on "Click Bang" by three 6 mafia, and i always thought it sounded dope.

musik718

Perhaps a good bet would be to try to get in touch with some of those guys, maybe someone is willing to react and share the gem =)
Last night I actually sent a DM on IG to scram jones, who produced the raekwon joint...I might end up asking DJ paul who produced "im mo" and "click bang", cause he sometimes replies to comments on IG.

musik718

@musik718 LOL I know what you mean but finding that in a Kung Fu flick is near impossible. But you probably saw this:

But I don't know where that laugh is from, it's gotta be from a different movie, which means you'll have to have a Kung Fu marathon, which isn't a bad thing! :p
Ive started watching some other kung fu movies, trying to find it lol.. mission impossible man

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
It's probably not the exact same laugh, but it might work well enough pitched and slowed down a bit :

Plenty other useful kung-fu laughs in this movie if you want to sit through it.

TWU

The.Widely.Unknown
But seriously, Fade just found your needle in a haystack...
What The Reaction GIF