Anyone on the top 100 for Soundclick

Shwaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Good chance for a selfcall if anyone is on the soundclick top 100 for any category. There are a ton of producers on the soundclick beat section, I was just wondering if any of the more popular songs were Illmuzik members. Are we repin or what?

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
man no disrespect to those soundclick cats, but most of the people over their are lame

there are alot of Immature cats over their who think they have heat. Lots of haterz and biters also, i only use soundclick as a place to post beats for the showcase here, and i even do that sparingly

im pretty sure most memebers here wouldent have any problems cracking the top 40 if they tried, shit i got up to 20 onetime and i dident even know, i think holmz got number one once

class....

chazzo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fade said:
Please, no posting of links to your sites, we're trying to keep it all in the Showcase section.

Thanks.

I agree with classic alot of top 100 shit is super wack!!!!!!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
no offence but

Attachments

• this-thread-is-gay.jpg
    this-thread-is-gay.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 148

Shwaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I don't see what other producers on sound click not having skills has anything to do with whether people on this board have been played by visitors of sound click enough to make it onto the top 100. I was just wondering if anyone had received a good amount of recognition through the site, the competition has nothing to do with it. I would be thankful for any exposure I get.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Well dont take me to serious and dont take soundclick to serious either, dont take stresswon to serious at all ;).
Actually i dont know if i am anywhere in the ranks havent uploaded a beat in ages, but i guess lots of illmuzik peeps my rep the charts cos skillz are known to this fam.

members online

No members online now.