Anyone see the LONG Batman trailer?

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
When i saw I am legend on imax there was this six minute long batman trailer that was fucin crazy.. it was basically the first 6 minutes of the movie.. wow... but im realizing that this trailer only showed before the IMAX showing of i am legend and not the regular one.. anyone else see this? i was tryin to find it on the net to show it to my boy but all i found was this bootleg shit some dude recorded with his camera .. the quality was shitty... anyways the batman shit looks pretty ill hopefully it will live up to hype. and fuc yall ... i saw that golden compass last night and it was ill ..... lmao.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
When i saw I am legend on imax there was this six minute long batman trailer that was fucin crazy.. it was basically the first 6 minutes of the movie.. wow... but im realizing that this trailer only showed before the IMAX showing of i am legend and not the regular one.. anyone else see this? i was tryin to find it on the net to show it to my boy but all i found was this bootleg shit some dude recorded with his camera .. the quality was shitty... anyways the batman shit looks pretty ill hopefully it will live up to hype. and fuc yall ... i saw that golden compass last night and it was ill ..... lmao.

hahaha

I saw The Golden Compass too, have to admit it was a very good movie, The book was good too.

My girl cried a lil in the movie lol.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
hahaha

I saw The Golden Compass too, have to admit it was a very good movie, The book was good too.

My girl cried a lil in the movie lol.

is it next to ur harry potter pillow?

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16

members online