anyone twitter?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
ive been hearing alot about it? is it really that good? what would be a use for it?

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
For the uninitiated, Twitter is revolutionizing the way people communicate across the world.

Tools such as Twitter is one of the key reasons Barack Obama is your new president. He embraced new strategies of communicating with voters through various social networks including heavy usage of Twitter to announce where he was speaking/campaigning and many other aspects of his journey to this day.

Barack is 10x the Rockstar than anybody on this site will ever be (including myself) and yet in order to get the job done he embraced new ideas, especially Twitter. The point I'm making is instead of worrying about the wackness of the name Twitter, or wondering what it could be used for, you should be test driving it.

I could tell you 300 ways to make money, sell records, collaborate with artists, set up tours, promote, update Myspace Facebook using Twitter.com but that's really not the point.

At its very least, you'll meet new people and learn new things about some of your favorite people. At the most, it greatly helped a junior Senator from Illinois become the next President. It's up to you to fill in the blanks.

Agent Smith

IllMuzik Junkie
ill o.g.
I could tell you 300 ways to make money, sell records, collaborate with artists, set up tours, promote, update Myspace Facebook using Twitter.com but that's really not the point.

that would actually be a really interesting article, as i'm looking into ways to do just that. if you write the article i'll definitely post it on my blog.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

members online