Apology to ILLMUZIK:Staff and Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Apology to ILLMUZIK:Staff

This is The Equelizer,

A special apology goes out to COLDTRUTH. Didnt know who you were, I just read it and responded. I was going down the line. An example of when keeping it real goes wrong.....lol. I saw you were a real professional about it.....Preciate it.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
dont get too upset man, this is only the internet. lifes way too short to care about people knockin you in cyberspace.

sAfE.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
lol, good shit man, way to make an effort.

"I aint mad atcha"

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
dont get too upset man, this is only the internet. lifes way too short to care about people knockin you in cyberspace.

sAfE.

I am not upset trust me. I really don't give two-tenths of a damn what people think. I just didnt want to get banned cause it is hard enough coming from Mississippi to get your music heard. The producers down in this area is scarce. I am just trying to stay on and maybe get heard. But I love the publicity.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
Rhythmikal said:

sAfE.

Amen to that! People will hate on you because you are a newbie, because of your opinion, because of a question, because of your skills or else. Life is too short to care about that kind of stuff.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
^ nobody "hated" on this guy, he asked for all the negative responses to be honest.

as far as the "Dont get upset" thing, i dont think anybody got upset, but it wasnt exactly a good starting point.

anyhow, Equelizer, no harm, no foul.

you'll soon realize that we are a tight knit community here, so yeah we dont tolerate new guys with attitudes and im sure you'll fit right in, and when some new jack pops on running his mouth, you'll jump on his case the way the rest of us did with you.

ok so it sounds cheesy and all but we are all fairly close knit here, sure there is a little bickering here and there but by and large, at the end of the day we are all about helping each other succeed, so, welcome to illmuzik.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Cold Truth said:
ok so it sounds cheesy and all but we are all fairly close knit here, sure there is a little bickering here and there but by and large, at the end of the day we are all about helping each other succeed, so, welcome to illmuzik.

You mooshy fag!!!!! LOL, jus playin, we are tight here and stick around long enuff, we can gang up on noobs togther,,,lol.

PS:
Cold Truth is my baby daddy,,,,,lol

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StressWon said:
PS:
Cold Truth is my baby daddy,,,,,lol
lmao!!! you fuckin crazy stress!

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
awwwwwwwwwwww

Group hug, bitches!

But really, tho... good turn around. If I had reached your status of notoriety or notoriousness (?), I wouldn't have had the balls to 360' like that... I'd have gone out in a blaze of glory and incriminating photos.

+3 HP , +5 EP, and +1 Stamina for Equelizer.

Attachments

• huggies.gif
    huggies.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 127

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
But really, tho... good turn around. If I had reached your status of notoriety or notoriousness (?), I wouldn't have had the balls to 360' like that... I'd have gone out in a blaze of glory and incriminating photos.

you a wild boy......lol.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Producer_GyaL said:
Amen to that! People will hate on you because you are a newbie, because you are christian, because of your opinion, because of a question, because of your skills or else. Life is too short to care about that kind of stuff.
LOL....Thats a biased statement if i ever heard one!

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
I wanted to know about that one too.....DUECE.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
wow.... I just saw everyone's eyes slowly shift over to duece...

let's not get all distraught and stuff because of differences in religion, politics, or favorite sodas...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Alright, ill leave this one simple as to not start a goddam fire around here.....But i jus think that saying the part about christian sounds more like a personal beef with other members then an actual statement that really applies to all members here or illmuzik as a whole, cuz i sure as hell dont think that or feel that way, and i kno alot a other cats that have been here for a long time and are cool like that too.....Just seems kinda stupid to drop that in there. IMO.

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
DueceMade Ent. said:
But i jus think that saying the part about christian sounds more like a personal beef with other members then an actual statement that really applies to all members here or illmuzik as a whole, cuz i sure as hell dont think that or feel that way, and i kno alot a other cats that have been here for a long time and are cool like that too.....Just seems kinda stupid to drop that in there. IMO.

word... im tired of being persecuted because of my religious beliefs

i was born a snake handler and i will die a snake handler

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
LOL^^^

ok back on track, its going to get out of hand now.

thats really what i thought you meant, i just wanted confirmation. i should probably have pm'd you about it come to think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online