Apple announces new apple iPhone 3GS

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31170997/

Apple unveiled it's new Iphone 3GS... Pretty cool..THe new phone sports a better camera, a video camera, the ability to send picture messaging via text, and some other shit....

The current 3G is going for so cheap it's ridiculous....

What's not shown in the article...iPhone is coming out with a 32GB model on June 19th as well...

If ya wanna know all the pricing and details...hit me up...I do work for ATT....

But I'm considering the 32GB for $299... Only thing that sucks is that ATT/Apple doesn't allow insurance on the phone.......So if I don't get the 32GB..I'm going for the Samsung Eternity....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
It's not out yet....

And it would take a long time before 4G truly takes effect...it would only be available in a few areas for a while... Just like 3G...even 3G isn't covering most of the network....

dirtEjerz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31170997/

Apple unveiled it's new Iphone 3GS... Pretty cool..THe new phone sports a better camera, a video camera, the ability to send picture messaging via text, and some other shit....

The current 3G is going for so cheap it's ridiculous....

What's not shown in the article...iPhone is coming out with a 32GB model on June 19th as well...

If ya wanna know all the pricing and details...hit me up...I do work for ATT....

But I'm considering the 32GB for $299... Only thing that sucks is that ATT/Apple doesn't allow insurance on the phone.......So if I don't get the 32GB..I'm going for the Samsung Eternity....

o snap! picture messages son!?

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
damn i could do that with my LG Fusic back in the day...

Apple is generally a really shitty company because they are constantly releasing new iterations of their products. It seems that they have virtually no respect for the intelligence of their consumer base.

projekt

ill o.g.
in the long run you would be better off to get a 3G, update it to the Iphone 3.0 OS, then jailbreak it... BAM! you will now have what is basically an Iphone 3Gs... but heaps cheaper.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Except that it won't be as fast...the camera won't be as good and you don't have a video camera...

If I decide to get it...It's because it processes info faster....not because of it's enhanced camera...And I'd be getting the 32GB version. Most phones cost about the same or more than what they're offering for the 16GB S version. Plus the browser pwns other browsers...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.

Apple is generally a really shitty company because they are constantly releasing new iterations of their products. It seems that they have virtually no respect for the intelligence of their consumer base.

I consider that genius... they're still caking because most people who buy these gadgets are either techies or people who simply want the latest and coolest thing out. The iPhone attracts both genres of people, plus the phones are reasonably priced considering how much the other smartphones are going for. What Apple does isn't much different than any other electronics company in the world today.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
... no. aren't iphones quite expensive? even with plans they're like a hundred and fifty aren't they?

also the iphone browser does not pwn opera mini... cop that for your phone instead if you can, it's like 10x better IMO.

I agree, I hate companies that do that shit too.
The thing is if people werent dumb enough to fall for it they wouldnt do it.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I agree, I hate companies that do that shit too.
The thing is if people werent dumb enough to fall for it they wouldnt do it.

You must hate every major electronics company under the sun. That is how they make money...People want the latest and greatest...that's our fault as the consumer to want to "keep up with the Joneses" ...Those companies are simply giving us what we want. It's crazy how people talk about a recession, and people are forking over the $399 for the iphone as an early upgrade even though they currently own a iphone 3G...that's ridiculous.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Crazy how something so complex can fit in that little case...and most of it is a screen..lol.

members online