Apple iPhone!!!

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
The day has finally arrived, the Apple iPhone has been revealed!!! Steve Jobs did his Apple Keynote Speech at CES and revealed the iPhone. This device is the absolute shit!!!

NO BUTTONS...The entire thing is a multi-input touchscreen. It has built in sensors to change from portrait to landscape. Doubles as a 4 or 8gb iPod. It's got it all. Video, mp3, google maps, full OSX, full Safari browser, FREE push email...Looks like it's gonna be a little xpensive, but shit, I'm gettin it anyways!! Theres just way too many groundbreaking things to mention. Just go check it out for yourselves!!!

www.apple.com/iphone

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
The day has finally arrived, the Apple iPhone has been revealed!!! Steve Jobs did his Apple Keynote Speech at CES and revealed the iPhone. This device is the absolute shit!!!

NO BUTTONS...The entire thing is a multi-input touchscreen. It has built in sensors to change from portrait to landscape. Doubles as a 4 or 8gb iPod. It's got it all. Video, mp3, google maps, full OSX, full Safari browser, FREE push email...Looks like it's gonna be a little xpensive, but shit, I'm gettin it anyways!! Theres just way too many groundbreaking things to mention. Just go check it out for yourselves!!!

www.apple.com/iphone

damit, id just got a blackberry last december, looks like ill be swapping it for this in the summer or next christmas, this phone looks sick! Now this is the true mp3 phone player! and its push email? brap!

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Has no one heard about Palms and Pocket PC? This is not a revolution people! They are just doing a remake of something that is already there but with a better design and less functionality... and specially more expensive!!!

And what about the appleTv?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Thats sick, im def coppin that. i got a blackberry and a treo, and the treo is a piece of shit.

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Has no one heard about Palms and Pocket PC? This is not a revolution people! They are just doing a remake of something that is already there but with a better design and less functionality... and specially more expensive!!!

And what about the appleTv?

Man you're crazy. I have a T-Mobile MDA. PDA/Email etc. Touchscreen. The whole 9, same as the Treo's and Palms. Windows Mobile 5. And it doesn't have nearly the same functionality that this iPhone will have. Seriously, they revolutionized a lot of things to make this product happen. A lot of new technology never seen before EVER.

Granted it is a little expensive, but they're targeting iPod users to convert. It's the price of the iPod AND a phone, together. They really have to be counting on the fact that iPod users want to upgrade their iPod every year or 2.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Only true phone junkies will cop this. I cant wait. FUCK TREO. Well, the windows based treo is ass pipe.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
cingular only?? will this work with verizon? that i-tv shit looks crazy too even tho i dont watch tv like that .. apple is coming with some crazy technology

word? Cingular? I was thinkin of going to them after my shitty Nextel contract runs out. Ahhh shit. I was peepin' that Blackjack PDA joint, but I rather spend the extra dough,,,I'm back P, I'm back!!! lol

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Only true phone junkies will cop this. I cant wait. FUCK TREO. Well, the windows based treo is ass pipe.

What problem u got with the treo...i got that windows joint and it works fine for me.....Oh and the apple phone is flossy...i already have to many distractions though....and that defnitly looks like it would distract the fuck out of me

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
What problem u got with the treo...i got that windows joint and it works fine for me.....Oh and the apple phone is flossy...i already have to many distractions though....and that defnitly looks like it would distract the fuck out of me

i got the treo 700w. its been nuthin but freezes and restarts. it sux. i had the treo 600 and 650, both palm based and they were fine. but this one made me hate treos. my blackberry is off the hook tho, i love it. and as soon as i find a good replacement, ima smash this fuckin 700 and laugh at the pieces.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
i got the treo 700w. its been nuthin but freezes and restarts. it sux. i had the treo 600 and 650, both palm based and they were fine. but this one made me hate treos. my blackberry is off the hook tho, i love it. and as soon as i find a good replacement, ima smash this fuckin 700 and laugh at the pieces.

hopefully yours is a special case...i have only had mines for a couple of weeks and so far no problems

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
I think its a hott device, but for me, I don't think I would buy it... one, I already have an Ipod, 2 I also have a macbrook pro and 3, I tend to drop my phone A LOT everyday. The touch screen seems nice, but it seems like it will get scratched up over time.... unless there's some special cover for it.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
damit, id just got a blackberry last december, looks like ill be swapping it for this in the summer or next christmas, this phone looks sick! Now this is the true mp3 phone player! and its push email? brap!

by the time u wanna get this theyll prolly make a new phone wit hd tv and pro tools so u can mix ur beats on...ridiculous

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
hopefully yours is a special case...i have only had mines for a couple of weeks and so far no problems

My friend has the 700w too and he has the same problems. if u plan on keepin it, id try to see if they let you swap it for the palm based one.

members online