Apple is getting out of hand

ill o.g.
Seriously, read that article dream posted or stop blabbing about it (besides the fact that its not even on topic)... (also sift through the comments, people say some interesting shit in there too in between all the morons trolling and flaming eachother)

This thread started about new macs, turned into a mac vs pc war and now its a hd fragmentation war wtf bro????

lol

konceptG

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
We've got a few of the quad cores in the studio i use and they are more than enough 8 cores is crazy! i spose if you were high end film editing then thats the way too go though!

just to jump in on the argument i used to use PCs but had never ending problems, whoever said they manage to keep there PC free of viruses and spyware with just avg free is a better man than me lol
i got an imac now and don't think i'd go back to a pc anytime soon ! plus they look fuckin cool !

it's all a matter of where you go and what you do.

I don't spend time on P2P at all (RIAA/MPAA watch p2p and too many virii in the wild)
I don't open emails with attachments from people I don't know.
All emails are converted to plain text before I read them (outlook does it).
The preview pane is off in Outlook
I don't go searching for pr0n sites (they're usually infested with a shitload of spyware)

If I DO download stuff from the net, it's done in a VMWare machine first then, once it's been scanned and determined to be safe, I transfer it to a folder outside the VM. All virii are caught that way.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
"If I DO download stuff from the net, it's done in a VMWare machine first then, once it's been scanned and determined to be safe, I transfer it to a folder outside the VM. All virii are caught that way."

I worked that way in the past as well. What a pain. You cant tell me that is easy for the average user?

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
Rolls eyes
agree to disagree.

Seriously, read that article dream posted or stop blabbing about it (besides the fact that its not even on topic)... (also sift through the comments, people say some interesting shit in there too in between all the morons trolling and flaming eachother)

This thread started about new macs, turned into a mac vs pc war and now its a hd fragmentation war wtf bro????

lol
:waaaht: excuse me. didn't know i had to goosestep in line to whatever, right or wrong. or a debate was a flame war. i'll remember next time.

is this out of line too?:confused::nah:

ill o.g.
:waaaht: excuse me. didn't know i had to goosestep in line to whatever, right or wrong. or a debate was a flame war. i'll remember next time.

is this out of line too?:confused::nah:

Hahaha wtf are you talking about lol
Slow your roll man, i was just commenting on how the subject of the thread changed like 3 times and how that is a bit odd.

I never said anyone was out of line. Thats not my place here on the forum, and I am entitled to my opinion just like anyone else. If you had bothered to read dream's link you would have read it says many of the same things everyone (including you) has said in some way shape or form on the defrag subject. So its perfectly valid for me to tell you to read it before coming up with arguments which actually arent arguments at all, but more like nitpicking over semantics.