applying different notes to diff mixer channels

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I have a drum break that i chopped up but it's all on one channel (I used FL slicer0

is there any way I can take a kick note and a snare note from one sampler channel and put it in different mixer channels?

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
You know that music was one of the Devils talents?

man I don't feel like learning no new programs

Dont expect to make it in the industry if you dont learn new things. You should at least test the water. People who stick to the same shit usually fall behind

NobleWordz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4

Dont expect to make it in the industry if you dont learn new things. You should at least test the water. People who stick to the same shit usually fall behind

Tis true.. I had to try Reason to find out it wasn't for me... Might fit your work flow though.

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

I feel you.

but I'm more into learning instruments (piano, guitar) than learning how to use machines and such. besides i'm pretty comfortable with FL studio.

Jig Dagod

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I have a drum break that i chopped up but it's all on one channel (I used FL slicer0

is there any way I can take a kick note and a snare note from one sampler channel and put it in different mixer channels?

Don't use FL Slicer, use SliceX if you have version 8. It will give you the option to assign each chop to different OUT. Don't listen to all the Reason talk. FL is more superior than Reason. EASY

madcapj

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Don't use FL Slicer, use SliceX if you have version 8. It will give you the option to assign each chop to different OUT. Don't listen to all the Reason talk. FL is more superior than Reason. EASY

THATS TRUE.REASON IS GOOD BUT FL, MAN ITS AMONSTER.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Kontents; said:

Or they master it and become the best there is in their feild.

H

Hollywood26

easy to do

If you use the slicer, just grab the slice you want and you can drag it to a new channel on the pattern sequencer and then play it how you want.

Check out warbeats.com and he has a tutorial (along with alot of other ones) that shows you how.