Apr 7th - Apr 21st **Options**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Remixing that Way I am song is pretty tough....

Because the way the sequencing is on that record...

macndabox

UnGenre Productions #unGenre
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
First off...why the hell did yall switch up my forum? Now I can't find shit....lol...2nd off I need some fire to sample!!!Luv yall....

macndabox

ill o.g.
Dac..wth is this? 4 tracks...u making me work too hard...hope this is opened for 2 weeks!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah it's going to be open for 2 weeks and you can choose what to flip or you can flip them all. You got options =).

and Yeah, I had to switch the forums up a bit since Fade NEVER participates in Sample flips, I figured I'd flip the forums on him...lol.

ActionFlav

Battle Points: 10
dacalion- dope , it got this old school vibe
macndabox - wow great work, i like the bongo's hehe

Here is mine i picked #2

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
@mac - luved it all except one part, I marked it on the page.

@AF - dope! the chops were awesome and put together even better.
Thanks for the review on #1 too.

macndabox

ill o.g.
So...I did a live beat battle tonight (my first) and I won the first round but they shut it down cus the DJ was terrible...Everybody had a ds/trap beat...I was the only one wit sum different...They loved it...offered to buy that track in the club!!! I think I woulda won it all...but now they know about my heat..so they gunnin for me...

With that said...I wanna say thanks to DAC and everybody that listens and comments on my beatz...If I make it we make it! and I always give credit when I flip a beat from this site...add me on Facebook...http://www.facebook.com/macndaboxinc

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
No doubt fam, I'm glad that I could help. I'm confident that you would've won as well... Keep doing what you're doing and thanks for the shout.

@ Dac - #1 Will You - I like how the sax is set back in the mix. Gives it a distant vibe. The bassline is nice and the changes keep the song moving along nicely. No complaints.

@ Dac - #2 Betegy Attack - I like the intermittent vocals. Keeps the vibe. I like that we both chopped a part but the sound is so different. Sampling is Crazy!

@ Mac - Nancy Riddim - Cool vibe. So different than anything I would have thought would have come out of the sample. Only opinion on the mix is that the hi-hat is a little too loud for me. But I thought the flip was cool and had a nice eerie vibe. Especially like the 2nd verse switch up.

@ Action Flav - Off kilter beat gives the song a whole nother flavor. I like the chops. I don't care much for gunshots, but a lot of people do and I think it fits the vibe of your beat so keep em crackin! I love me the sound of a gun cock though! Throw a couple of those in?

I'll start off by throwing in a remix of Eminem for this week. I listened a lot to eminem back in my high school days. Having listened to much lately. Figured this song has a menacing vibe to it so I had to put it with a meaner beat that made a little bit back. Let me know how it sounds!

http://soundcloud.com/user2483935/eminem-acapella

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online