April 21st - April 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Thanks! there's some nice jewels in this track...I may do another one on this, I feel like a Pete Rock, laid back, bop ya head joint can come from this.

crysis

ill o.g.
The chops were sick dac. The track has an old school feel, the type slick rick would use telling a story

This week's sample was crazy.

@ Static - Love the chops and the glitches in the second half of the track. Nice bouncey feel. Had me moving.

@ SkidFlow - I like the bassline. Kind of set back. Gives it a cool feeling. Some dynamic changes would do wonders. Some drop outs and the such. Cool spacey vibe in the middle too.

@ Dac - Liking the chops. Nice shuffling feel and the choir gives it an edge. Nice touches with the vocals to switch it up. I always like your placement of crash cymbals.

Here'e my flip for this. I kind of feel like Dac on this in that there is a ton of ways to flip this. Might have to come back to it.

http://soundcloud.com/user8988974/ella-ella-ella-eh

Let me know what's up!

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
feed me - this was some horror core sounding ish to me like some old em i def was fucking with this the drum pattern hit hard to me when the break beat came in and the use of the reverbed vocal sample was so fuckin ill when you lowpassed it

skid- this is some old school tribe called quest shit i fucks with this also - that bassline gave it the methodman feel to it like him and redman would eat this - when the instrumentation came in i loved it-id foreal like to see either qtip , method and red, or big L on this shit bro

smokaz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Hi

I was busy these last weeks but now I'll give it try to this one , I'll work on it before listing to your prod.

best

Soundcloud is working now...

Dac. Fucking dope, I love it. Really nice cuts.

Static. I really like the groove, but I think the kick could bang a lot harder in the low end(50hz).
Nice use of the vocal sample.

Skid. Man good to see you back making beats. I really like the bass on this, a nice simple oldskool style beat. It works for me.

djfeedme. A simple layout like Skid, but damn, those drums bang like a mutha fukka. Hot beat man. Really nice drop and build up. Im impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.