April 29 - May 5 (Sample Flip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
yo im gonna do one but on the real time is precious we need to see if we could leave sample flips open for at least 3 0r 4 days i be in and out of the crib i get to it but i be postin mad late and cant post on sample flippage i end up posting it in show case bcs sample flippage be locked

It starts every week on Monday and ends every week on Sunday. Never changes. If you wanna make a beat, you have a week to flip it and post it. Plenty of time.

Check it on Monday/Tuesday or Wed and see if you like the sample, then you have all weekend to flip it and post it.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN

head candy right here..thats a good beat to rhyme about shorty: I remember the time me n her got naughty she would turn around to dance and hold my hand to engage in romance she loved the stars in the night while im holding her tight we Remanence about the times we make love after fights, if she was a name brand it would be southern delight. Minty breath, design style fresh show a little leg when she rock a dress never addin more when im stressin she's always been there for me after work shifts , she's a blessing so when she turns around she's dancing for me and if she leaves she'll be back bcs im the one that she needs so turn around and let daddy see turn around she'll never leave.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Aye you know what, leave this flip just the way you made it.. its a classic...would love to hear lyrics to it

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Damn I got a good sample from Minnie ripperton but im trying to replace the drums from the clip i sampled and its crackling and i here low cymbal in background trying to disguise the original drums and add my own

Status
Not open for further replies.