April 29th - May 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
@dacalion- Glad u like it.
I heard yours on SC. I love those chops for the verse part. Flowin material.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Thanks! I rushed it, I went back to it this morning and added some cymbals, light scratches and a few other sounds to it. I doubt if I will post it, that one is going in my secret vault =).

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
sick ass flip! I got 1 complaint, I can hear your chops in the changeup but the changeup is dope it almost doesn't matter...clean those chops up a touch and this is certified FIRE!

@ Sober mInded - Cool flip once again. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Track sounds balanced, no complaints here.

@ Dac - Nice flip for sure. Loving the delayed Oooooh vocal sample! The crazy chops at the end are a cool switch up too.

@ SkidFlow - Hard angry sounding beat. Liking the rugged feeling. I agree the chops need a little touching up and this one is banging! The switch in the middle and end is cool because it gives the heavy beat some light vibes.

Here is my flip for this week. Once again I was chopping a couple different parts and couldn't make a final decision so I smashed them together into one beat. Let me know what's up!

http://soundcloud.com/user8988974/feel-it-feel-the-fire-flip

smokaz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I write feed back for all of you but my computer sut down before I send them.
this time I 'll just that

feedme I find yours excelllent.a greatv start and what a beat.

@ smokaz - thanks for listening and the kind words, much appreciated!

For your beat, I like the chops a lot and the play on the vocal sample is cool. I also like the breakdown with the Hold Me part. In my opinion, just turn your hats down some. They're are a little overpowering I feel. Cool flip though!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
@djfeedme - sick flip, mostly unrecognizable, nice use of added sounds. Great work!

@wizard - luv this, this is some PR shhh. Fire!

@smokaz - I like this groove a lot, very nice sample play on the vocals. The added dust is a nice touch as well. Also I agree, turn that hat down just a touch to get it settled in the mix, everything else is well done. Great work.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
no doubt fam, I've got some good stuff coming up plus a request on a disco track so get ready for that...and yeah there will be some more S. Mills coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.