April Fools....

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
When I posted a picture a few years ago with a caption that I had died in a terrible bicycle accident. Here's a screenshot:

Attachments

• retardedfade_aprilfools.jpg
    retardedfade_aprilfools.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 118

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i dont remmember the best prank i did but the best prank someone did to me wuz.......i havent seen my dad at this time for months...so my mom called me over one day and told me mad serious that my dad had a sex change...she wuz so serious my face got red and i thought i wuz gonna faint.....till she just smiled ...she had me owneeeedddd

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
FuriouZ said:
i dont remmember the best prank i did but the best prank someone did to me wuz.......i havent seen my dad at this time for months...so my mom called me over one day and told me mad serious that my dad had a sex change...she wuz so serious my face got red and i thought i wuz gonna faint.....till she just smiled ...she had me owneeeedddd
So you got a sex change to be like your dad for no reason? hahahhaaaaaaaaa

Damn Fade, that is an ugly muthafuckaaaaaa!!!

T

The Bastard

my best prank, i was born, lol nah for real todays my birthday, the big duce duece. i musta got 15 phone calls be4 noon of people bustin my balls. i dont even know what to do i did the whole gettin trashed thing last year when i turned 21. but i guess a good prank ive done is turned on the food grinder in the kitchen sink and yelled mad loud and waited for everyone to come ruunnin in and laughed at em , i was a young buck when i did that

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Fade said:
When I posted a picture a few years ago with a caption that I had died in a terrible bicycle accident. Here's a screenshot:

lol you evil mofo , i really believed that shit, was scary too. am not sure if the scariest part was that you were supposedly dead or that the picture was just odd!!

members online