Araabmuzik

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73

This dude is "da troof"......DAMN! I can see how having hella practice and really studying how you have your drums and samples laid out could have u beating it out like this though. I guess on some pads he has just drums..probably no more than 4 or 5 diff't drum hits, on others just the sample chops...probably the same amount, and on the rest he probably has the samples layered on those same or diff't drums hits. Shits actually ingenious if you're a sampled based producer. Allows you to just beat on the pads with a live drummer state of mind.

I think I might try this technique just for fun. See what I come up with. Once again, u gotta know what's on those pads like the back of your hand. There's definitely a method to the madness..but shits DOPEEEEEEEE

He would execute mofoz in a beat battle.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
What the hell is with that club.
Dude is going mental and nobody responding. Yeah at the end...
Only the guy who is drinkin a beer of whatever out of a fuckin can?
A club where they serve beer from a can. What kind of shithole is it???

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
WOW, dude really is a beast! Amazing how fast how can play that shit, all in time too...nothing sounding off! Props for posting

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I saw this same video over at UGHH

I was wondering if anyone else here uses the same technique this cat probably uses as far as having a default bank pattern?

In other words, do you put your kicks on the same pads and your snares on the same pads with your chops spread across the others so you can have like a possible 4 different songs in 1 kit because of the 4 different banks?

I don't do that but I might start doing it.