Are there any underground rappers here that look for beats?

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
if you are an underground rapper i want to know what type of beat yu like to rap to so i can get a better idea of what to make bcs when i make beats on my own some times i run out of ideas what to add to beats so i figured if i hear what some rappers like i can try to make it and see where it goes from there..

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
To answer your question . bcs some underground rappers have a unique way of rapping especially rapping to different types of music so lets say if no body heard you before and no body heard the type of music that you can rap to it would be a new scale of hiphop like theres ottoman rap russian rap blues rap jazz rap etc... so im looking to see whats different and the best place for that is unknown rappers preferably underground - meaning unsigned but played on mix tapes or clubs.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Frankie - LOL, nothing happened. Someone posted spam and Formant had replied to it. I deleted the spam post but I forgot Formant's, so Formant's post looked like he was referring to you. Anyway, continue the topic.

members online