Are You an Irritating Producer?.....

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
OK, so you're walking in the mall with your shorty.

She sees a dress and it's cute. You like it. Go ahead and get it.

You're walking down the aisle and the mall radio speaker plays a classical peice.

Out of control, your beat boxing tryna sample the beat in your head, knocking out kicks with your throat and tryna figure out new snare sounds with your saliva. Oh, this isn't the only time. It could be...

1. TV Commercials....

2. Someone's cell phone ringer goin' off....

3. The sound the car makes when the doors are open and they keys are still in the ignition (beep...beep...beep) lol

As irritating as it seems, it's fun and keeps me from being bored!

Who else does this?

HOLla

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
i TRY To AVOiD SHiT LiKE THiS oNLY BECAUSE iLL Go THRoUGH ALL oF THAT AND GET A HoT MELoDY oR A iLL SEQUENCE AND BY THE TiME i GET HoME i CANT REMEMBER iT, So i TRY NoT To BE ToO INSPiRED WHEN iM AWAY FRoM MY SETUP.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
word up man, i do it when i type posts...

right there, i just banged out an ill intro

BOOM, Bo Boom BAP!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Yea man, can't help that shit.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Lol

Yeah I was always like that, since I been beat boxing and bangin on lunch room tables. But I don't find it irritating ;-).

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
most of the time I forget them too G

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Werd. Man I be doin it all the time. Usualy im by my self tho and people be lookin @ me funny cause I can beatbox real good almost as good as scratch from the roots. So I be hummin the melodie and doin the beat. ........ Not only dat but when im record shoppin or crate diggin and come across old shit I know I start singin the words or hummin the melody and beat boxin.. Lol

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
Yo I thought I was the only guy to do that, when I am in school I just get tired of doing work so I say fuck it, I just start coming up with these tight ass beats bangin on the desk and melodies, and next thing you know I got the class crunk and shit, then I get put out or I got to so to in school suspension, that shit don't stop me I be in there actin a fool like a got a full setup in there but some of that shit be dope and I don't got nothin to put it down on.

chewbux

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Bosta said:
yup....all the time.....i often humm melodies and record em in my cellphone then come bak home n turn it in2 a beat

one word...voicemail

many o' beats made off that joint