Are you CRAZY!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you saw how fast that dude swung on em after he hit his chick??!!

T

The Bastard

damn, what country is that where a dood just socks a hoe for no reason, that punk got exactly what he deserved, i feel bad for his boy that had to to pay for his sins tho, wait a minute,no i dont

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Damn that was a hell of an ass beating. At first it seemed like he slapped the girl on accident, like he was turning around to ask a question, and u know how people do hand gestures, and he accidentally hit her. After watching it again it looked a little harder.. but either way a good ass beating video is a good video nonetheless

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
hahaha!!! dude looks real fuckin tough now, sittin on the ground with his ass hanging out after gettin duffed in the face. awesome clip. that dude was holdin shit down for his girl. good shit.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Haha, nice! One of the best street fight vids I have seen. Straight to the point, no playing around.. I love seeing shit like that when a guy get's what he desereves...

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
FSC said:
lmao. i wonder what happened behind the trees.

Seriously.. Looked like those two guys were plotting to kill him behind those trees.

S

Svenghali

That's how we get down 'round here. Homeboy straight clocked his girl. Can't blame dude at all. What the fuck was these dudes talkin' about anyway? Shit looked real gay.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
at first it looked like the 2 dudes was tryna fight. like "do somethin na you do somethin" type shit. then due got stupid and got whooped