Artist In Need Of Production >>> Freddie Crookz

King of Kings

ill o.g.
Not really trying to come off a jerk but this is a serious inquiry for great qaulity producers and good musicians who are just "purely willing."

Looking for a producer(s) who will really believe in me and we can develop a friendship as well as a business relationship, so as we go on the run we work well together and if u succeed I succeed and vice versa. I.e. Boi-1da and Drake, Em and Dre, etc.

To add a twist to all of this and cut straight to the point, I'm looking for any producers willing to work with an artist for free for exposure, experience, and production credit with no cash involved.

I personally think it's good to find some artists and work/build with them to create good music so if you as a producer are willing to work with a good qaulity artist let me kno at 1Fred1Me@gmail.com. Make sure it's quality you're sending. As far sound I looking for a east coast sound but with a downsouth substance.

Here is some of my work that I've started:

http://limelinx.com/files/77e6e20327c72969e846c8f32f32f993

I made the beat...at the same time though I find myself looking for different vibes and understanding that I can't do it all by myself. Appreciate this site Illmuzik.com and my other family over at Warbeats.com for helping. Hope to hear from ya'll.

tekboi

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
smh

lmao @ niggaz asking for free beats and being picky at the same time. Ya'll niggaz are hilarious!

Anyways, I don't know if I can cater to your style anyways, I'm more westcoast and Southern based and all of my clients are located in those regions. Feel free to peep the site though. I have all types of shit in my Beat Basement.

http://bignotch.com/beatbasement.html

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
lol @ cats laughin at cats then offering cats beats!

I screwin w you dog, on the real I will check out your stuff KoK but lots of folks would want some sort of recompense for their time and work, even EM and Dre and Boi-1da and Drake went into it with money and contracts in hand.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I will donate a track if you are really pushing the track hardcore...if not then....no....

btw...it would be leasing, not exclusive.

King of Kings

ill o.g.
@Tekboi I am asking for free beats though the thing is no one is being picky at all. I'll take what I can get. The position that I'm in I feel I got something and maybe all artist do, but I feel as a artist I got qaulity and just looking to working with qaulity people. In the end of all this I'm gonna make sure whoever looks out that we get some type of compensation throgh labels. Meaning if I sign, basically I'll make sure you sign along with me. That's all Drake did was have a team. Take a look at Vh1 sometimes and you'll see anyone that made it or was on Behind The Music had a team.

@Sucio if it's leasing I def. wouldn't mind long as we working to build something hot and you willing to help. Def. can push it hardcore but we gotta make sure that it's something worth pushing.

@Relic Thanks for listening family. 1thing is and 2 for certain, I'm really serious bout my work. Leasing would be straight. Lol, I wouldn't be able to move to that city though and can't give you those addresses. Lmfao!!!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
In the end of all this I'm gonna make sure whoever looks out that we get some type of compensation throgh labels. Meaning if I sign, basically I'll make sure you sign along with me. That's all Drake did was have a team. Take a look at Vh1 sometimes and you'll see anyone that made it or was on Behind The Music had a team.

You have the right idea with building a team but you just outdated yourself with everything else. You expect to get signed THEN you pay people? Do YOU expect to honestly get signed today? Do you honestly expect to get paid on a label?

Do some research.

There are artists with huge "fanbases" starving because they waited for for people to handle their biz. It takes money to make money. If you're taking throwaway beats, (which is what you're getting from most for free) chances are you'll be thought of as a throwaway artist with throwaway bars. I understand not being able to afford things, thats why I started making my own beats.

The chances of you "gettin signed" are SLIM in short (Unless you're a country artist). Drake also has a famous father (or uncle, cant remember) as a resource. Not to mention, his production and songwriting was original and album worthy material and got him 2 million downloads BEFORE young money.

You got the right idea about building a team, but do it yourself and expect nothing from no one else.

tekboi

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
lol @ cats laughin at cats then offering cats beats!

LMAO!

but I offered him beats, at a low price, not free :) I can laugh because this dude is hilariously cocky and shit.

Anyways, every rapper thinks they are about to blow, or they have potential to blow. I understand what the OP is saying, but his approach was just wrong in my opinion. Like "Yea, i'm the hottest nigga out here. I'm need a producer for free because i'm that nigga. don't e-mail no wack FREE shit because i'm too good for that".

Not hatin', just saying.

i agree w/ working w/ artists and helping them grow. And as long as their PAYING me something, i'll gladly make edits to tracks and help whatever way I can.

good luck with your career though KOK

sent_inc

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 15
I'll give away some beats. You just don't know who's a good investment these days. The Streets are not watching anymore, its the corporations.

IDK I think he has the right idea, you get farther together than alone.

and he is very straight up, no "maybe I will pay" blah blah

Very clear relationship and honest. Thats cool with me.

yeah, I have to agree.
Im always willing to work with quality artists. The more the merrier I say.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

members online

No members online now.