Asher Roth

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yak Ballz is better, lol.

Asher is cool, but this dude has too much going for him, lol. Steve Rifkin stamp of approval on this cat? Talk about having a "machine" behind you.The buzz this cat has is amazing. You can't get on the nets without running into a Asher drop.

ch3ck-ch3ck

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
my brother played me a couple of his songs and they were pretty good. might see what else he has

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
LMFO I saw his live show imo yak ballz is borderline wack tho he has some dope beats.

No shit? That's fucked up. I just discovered "My Claim" and thought that shit was dope. Then i got the Scifontology mixtapes and they were straight ass. Here's my short list for white emcees.

Em
Cage
Evidence (is he white?)
Yak "the wack" Balls
MC Search LOL!!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
No shit? That's fucked up. I just discovered "My Claim" and thought that shit was dope. Then i got the Scifontology mixtapes and they were straight ass. Here's my short list for white emcees.

Em
Cage
Evidence (is he white?)
Yak "the wack" Balls
MC Search LOL!!

You forgot Relic..

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hahaha, it's a compliment homie! I'm half white so I can joke like that. *looks over shoulder*

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
haha of course you can, wouldnt matter if you were a flying purple people eater, I'll be the last to care..

Does anyone have a link to this Asher guy? The only Asher I know is an English bloke Asher D, who aint white, and I think sucks, but he has a big UK buzz.

lol Asher D still got a buzz?

I checked out the Asher Roth dude. Suburb rap, they calling it? Sounded pretty cool though. I will be on the look out for his album.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Suburb rap is a good description...

Relic, check this out

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
never heard of neither one of these cats... flows sound good... anythings better than what i hear on mainstream at this point... only cats ive been keepin up with thats white are Vanguard and Iron Solomon from End Of the Weak... those are my nigs.

da relic

members online