Ashford & Simpson - "Is It Still Good To You"

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
@Feel Can't wait to hear your flip!!

This sample is good with the vocals. Its hard to get an melody without any vocals but I say I pulled it off..

Edgar

e'zz
@Klypse I like your little transitions, the bassline is pretty dope n them drums are knockin, I would of lowered the volume in the vocals and let the beat breathe so it doesn't as repetitive...But overall shii sounds clean. Mad props

@Feel It reminds me of the ocean for some reason, its a chill layback type of beat, I like your drums but I feel like the snare needs to hit more in the center (Mono), I like how you sampled it

Just a little something I threw together, probably make another beat out of it but using the intro

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
@Feel Like fade said, you kept this flip short and easy. I just wish it was longer. The drums knocks
@Edgar Dope flip you did. Baseline and the drums are dope. Can't really say anything bad about it.
@Fade I thought the beat is going to be a R&B track until I heard the drums. It has an old school vibe, and I like how you pitch down the vocals.

Thanks for the feedback yall, and if I miss anybody. I'll get to you once I'm not busy

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 452
I must confess... I didn't listen to anyone's beats, didn't want ur beats to influence what I was doing, but I did listen to @Fade, bc it's so rare that he actually flips something for us. The pitched down vocals sounded nice... Here's what I got. Chopped up the piano only from the intro, added some guitars...

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 16
@Klypse I like your little transitions, the bassline is pretty dope n them drums are knockin, I would of lowered the volume in the vocals and let the beat breathe so it doesn't as repetitive...But overall shii sounds clean. Mad props

@Feel It reminds me of the ocean for some reason, its a chill layback type of beat, I like your drums but I feel like the snare needs to hit more in the center (Mono), I like how you sampled it

Just a little something I threw together, probably make another beat out of it but using the intro

VERY VERY NICE!!!

dj360_iNfInItE1

*** ill o.g. ***
@Feel I like this, it's dope. Very subtle and minimal!

@Edgar Sounds dope how you flipped it. I'm not a fan of sped up vocals but this one sounds good. Kick is a bit loud though, but overall it's a dope beat!

I found time to flip this today. Here you go:

Very funky. I love how everything goes together & makes so much sense. NICE!!!

dj360_iNfInItE1

*** ill o.g. ***
I must confess... I didn't listen to anyone's beats, didn't want ur beats to influence what I was doing, but I did listen to @Fade, bc it's so rare that he actually flips something for us. The pitched down vocals sounded nice... Here's what I got. Chopped up the piano only from the intro, added some guitars...
Nice laid back feel. Drums are knockin'!

illmuzik on youtube

ill resources

ProducerSpot
ProducerSpot