AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
that was really tight! good post.

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
slik da relic said:
he's not skilled at the asrx, but at this time, thats all thats out there.

da relic

Why come every vid i put up u have a lil smart remark. Jus curious.

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the video is ok, the beat is definite basic newbie type

I might start working on some video of myself using the ASR-10

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
MPCaddict said:
the video is ok, the beat is definite basic newbie type

I might start working on some video of myself using the ASR-10

Def do that so i can finish building the collection of beatz. It will be good for newbies and others who are into the ASR.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
misscc803 said:
Why come every vid i put up u have a lil smart remark. Jus curious.

are u serious miss cc?! i never ONCE commented on any of ur vids... ive know u from other forums... i think ur mistaken. i thought we was cooley cool... :)... i was just bein honest, thats all. far from sarcastic, its not a strike on YOU... sorry if u got offended. keep up the good work.

da relic

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
slik da relic said:
are u serious miss cc?! i never ONCE commented on any of ur vids... ive know u from other forums... i think ur mistaken. i thought we was cooley cool... :)... i was just bein honest, thats all. far from sarcastic, its not a strike on YOU... sorry if u got offended. keep up the good work.

da relic

Naw im not mad or anything. Come on boo u know me im not like dat. But um enjoy yo self and have a wondeful day.

*kissess*

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
this vid was here before the kid used to be one here a while ago but he got banned becuase he was an ass, and shit, makin stupid threads sayin we all suck and he is the best and shit. it was kinda funny tho.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
damn. remember that little pric from a while back. he posted this up a while ago and got laughed right out of here.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
he made a diss song to everybody on illmuzik. it went something like this.

ah ah ah illmuzik sucks. you all are dicks uhuh uhuh. how you like my freestyle.

cmon i know im not the only one that remembers that night.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Big Tone said:
he made a diss song to everybody on illmuzik. it went something like this.

ah ah ah illmuzik sucks. you all are dicks uhuh uhuh. how you like my freestyle.

cmon i know im not the only one that remembers that night.

BWAAAAAa

yeah that shit was bomedy lol. i was like the first person to reply. dude was trippin though.