asr-x

feelhim

ill o.g.
Whats the main difference between the asr-x and the asr-x pro.And whats really going on with the sequencer I've read a lot of reviews on the net that just say it sucks,but don't go into why.I just wanna sequence samples on it no midi.

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
i didnt like the way the pads felt on the asr x, kinda plstic feeling. but, some of my friends like the re-sampling function. i remember some of the older ones were black, then the newer ones red..

konceptG

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The last eprom update pretty much resolved the sequencer issues.

The Pro has Stomper drum synth built-in (which has always been downloadble for the PC). I've used it on the PC over the years and it's a cool little utility.

The internal sounds are very useable, but with the Urban Dance Kit card, the thing is a beast. If I ever went back to hardware, it's the first thing I'd buy.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
yeah on the pads, i have yet to mod them someway but it doesnt really as i use the 2kxl pads

with 2.67 i still get glitches but not when sequencing from the mpc, the glitches mostly occur when flipping through the fx menus or tweaking parameters.

with sigma delta converters and a nice output this sampler is very nice sounding for the price and the implementation of features it is something id wished to see on the mpc, but they combine very nicely.