Attack of the Beats! - Battle #180

Man Guitestra is such an old beat now, I cringe at my reason beats now.
congrats @C4NTK33P5T1LL

@ArvinArmani , what DAW are you using? I would mix that for you if you like, with a good mix that would be something else.

@sergiokasmin same offer to you, it's a good beat but the mix destroyed it

Last edited:
I actually just happened to stumble onto some old beats of mine from around 2000. They're alright but very amateurish compared to today. That's when I was just starting to use Fruity and my trusty 49-key generic keyboard lol.
but i made guitestra in march last year hahahahaha, I expect my beats from 20 years ago to be shit lmao

Man I just took a 15 min trip down memory lane in my Reason beat folder...I just shook my head and closed it out. Terrible (in my Charles Barkley voice)
I don't know who charles barkley is but I heard his name in a kanye song that i don't remember (The Glory i think), so okay. This happens a lot to me :D

If your beats are shit from last year... oh boy.
my beats from last year are better than my beats right now... I got writers block

@2GooD Productions My vpn isn't working so I don't know which beat it is, but I work on fl studio anyways, I heard you moved on to the fl gang too right? Welcome to da gang bruda :D I'll try to send u the beat as soon as i listen to the aotb. btw it's already spoiled for me. Congradulation @C4NTK33P5T1LL ! keep this shit up!

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
I actually just happened to stumble onto some old beats of mine from around 2000. They're alright but very amateurish compared to today. That's when I was just starting to use Fruity and my trusty 49-key generic keyboard lol.
I mean I wasn't doing any mixing or eq...and I thought they were dope at the time...boi was I so mislead.

I mean I wasn't doing any mixing or eq...and I thought they were dope at the time...boi was I so mislead.
Monkey.jpg

Bro...I just had to settle down and do what needed to be done. my problem is that I wanted to be a beat factory and just "pump um out" and call it "dirty". lmbo!
the thing is Right now 2good is asking me to give him my beat so he can mix it for me ... You found your way, I'm still mislead :D

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
the thing is Right now 2good is asking me to give him my beat so he can mix it for me ... You found your way, I'm still mislead :D
I just had to settle down...watch videos on youtube about mixing in Logic. I had to download mixing and eq charts with frequency parameters and what not. Plus I had to spend to get better headphones, plugins, and upgrading my Mac and what not. 2G is offering to help...let um take a stab at it.