audio clip of a man channeling lucifer

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
http://mfile.akamai.com/5022/wma/co...m/5022/clips/06/02/022406_devil_channeler.asx

ok so this is from coast to coast am

i love this show... gets me through that long ass 12 huor shift. anyhow, my only gripe here is that they say that the part where "lucifer" comes in was mumbled and too low to listen to, and was thus processed. i would preffer to have heard both versions, as this one leads me to believe it was a complete fake to begin with.

i dunno... thoughts?

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I agree that the processed version sounds fake. If this is supposed to be real, then why don't they post the original anyway?
ONE

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
That laugh at the end and the processed vocals ruined any credibility for me. That and the actual speech sounds like something from a Conan the Barbarian movie.

abb-d

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
hahahahha, come on... thats so blatently a kid in his room doing silly little voice skits with sequencers and effects... it sounds put on.. the dude sounds like he's acting in a horror movie (van helsing came to mind) it's silly... and so not real!

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Vincent Price wannabe.

Bloodybastid

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Coast 2 Coast....man I used to listen to that shit at night before going to sleep and I would get chills from some of the story. I swear I wouldn't want no fucking holy spirit/ghost haunting my ass. Fuck that shit.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i downloaded coast ii coast from the internet an listened to it at work over the summer. Interesting shit but soo far fetch it's hard to believe. They had an africian priest saying that the human races has reptilian bloodlines ect ect ect

the believability factor was shot for me when they did the "satan voice timestretching" effect. If a spirit spoke clearly in a different voice while possessing someone that spirit would rupture the delicate structures that are the vocal chords and i've never heard of anyone being hurt like that from possessions. Who knows though.. good vs evil: the oldest plot in history

why didn't they just create a nice peacfully respectful total sex romp to continue the specie, just take all the jealousy, greed, ego, whatever and just get doooooowwwwnn
yall know what i'm sayin

this evil shit just ruins a good thing. nice going satan

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
yeah a lot of this i weekly world news status

but a lot of it makes damn good sense

for instance

a theory abuot these child abductions that have plagued us for the last 5 years or so. the theory (or truth, as the guy last night put it) is that the CIA is abducting many of them to cause fear and panic, and thus give parents a reasn to plant "the chip" in their kids, on a higher illuminati scale

now thats a theory that is very very believeable.

but yeah ths one pissed me off... i want to hear the unaltered version of it

EvRy1~MaN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Bullshit!!!

This is some godamn bullshit!

I speak to lucifer every fuckin day and I never heard anything about him speakin to sum shmuck!

These bastards have got to stop usin his name for publicity........ITS AN OUTRAGE I SAY!!!!!!

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Cold Truth said:
CIA is abducting many of them to cause fear and panic, and thus give parents a reasn to plant "the chip" in their kids, on a higher illuminati scale

now thats a theory that is very very believeable.

This really is something to pay attention to in the near future. The republican party wants the White House again and will use scare tactics to achgieve it; it's a fact the majority of people who vote feel safer with Repulicans in the House rather than Democrats. I hold nothing past the goverment at this point.. best way for people/groups to get what they want is manipulation, convincing society takes much more time and if their not scared they could flipflop.