audio interface + soundcard?

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Ok basically what i wanna achieve is to have somethin that i can record by beats into my laptop with (not bothered about MIDI channels etc.. i would be recording the beat as a whole finished track) but it also has to have mic inputs with phantom power and it would also have to act as a good quality soundcard... if that makes sense?

im hearin alot of things about somethin called Audiophile? or how about the MBox?

oh yeh its kinda gotta be cheap-ish.

sAfE.

T

The Bastard

so u want us to do what? name some and review em? an audio interface is a soundcard. are u looking to go with a card that goes into yur laptop(internal) or a usb sound card? m audio makes a mobile pre that has phantom power,pre amps,mic ins, a few inputs and its usb, tascam also makes a similar unit that comes with a scaled down version of cubase, either of those would be fne, if u wanan go the internal route tho im not sure of any

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
so u want us to do what? name some and review em? an audio interface is a soundcard. are u looking to go with a card that goes into yur laptop(internal) or a usb sound card? m audio makes a mobile pre that has phantom power,pre amps,mic ins, a few inputs and its usb, tascam also makes a similar unit that comes with a scaled down version of cubase, either of those would be fne, if u wanan go the internal route tho im not sure of any

preferable it would be an external unit, USB or Firewire.

what class said, that looks nice.

thanks.

T

The Bastard

Rhythmikal said:
preferable it would be an external unit, USB or Firewire.

what class said, that looks nice.

thanks.
tru that firewire is faster than usb,forgot about that

members online