back from the deaf, any hookups in berlin i need to know off!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
okay here we go!

im back from the deaf, havent seen yall in a long time, but actually i havent seen most of you in real live, just in audible or visual appearances.
i hope you are all doing well, consider that a compliment from someone like me,

what did i do in the meanwhile, hell i got drunk and fucked up, day of the tentacle nightmares and shit.

sunday i am hitting up berlin, my bro formant already did the hook up with mono, yo mono i sent you a pm, hit me back man.

anything else you want to know about me, you can find it all in websters dictionary!

one love you, huff puff and a bottle of whiskey!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
thx yo!

any luck on the bacon tree already?

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I have been working with the genetic scientists for the last two years using a particle accelerator and a flux capacitor. Its still a work in progress as the bacon is not crispy enough.....Well that's all I can say the rest is classified....

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
i love classified food!
@fade: do you use a blunt or a razorsharp machette nowadays, i still love the blunt ones,,, cos you can cut but also bruise someone up good, before the cult chop the head off ending.

I have been working with the genetic scientists for the last two years using a particle accelerator and a flux capacitor. Its still a work in progress as the bacon is not crispy enough.....Well that's all I can say the rest is classified....

So thats why they made the hadron collider. The theoretical "higgs bacon" particle.

Welcome back Rigormortis.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Everyone eventually comes back. It's like I'm your drug dealers and you're all addicts. It's okay, Daddy Fade is here for you, I'll take care of everything.

My machete is in the shop right now, I need to upgrade it to something more sinister.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Everyone eventually comes back. It's like I'm your drug dealers and you're all addicts. It's okay, Daddy Fade is here for you, I'll take care of everything.

My machete is in the shop right now, I need to upgrade it to something more sinister.

try a bolo, guaranteed faster swings :)

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
They must have done some crazy sh%t in Berlin

drunk-vomit.jpg

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
yes rig! what up...

make sure (if you can) to go to the BERGHAIN club in the east.....fucking immense, best club in the world last 3 years!

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
nah mate,

as if Subloaded is a gay night....As if Basic Channel play for gays....

it USED to be a gay club (a gay fetish club actually).... it has custom built Funktion One sound system... hence why it won the best club in the world for 3 years in a row...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
sup sup good to see yall are among the living...

little change of plans, i rebooked my vacation to fucking thailand,,, going to enjoy sun, beaches, tropical drinks and the sea... no worries tough i will be hitting up berlin end of the year or at the beginning of next year and do the illmuzik hookup with mono....

damn i love yalll in a really out of fashion way!

members online