Back from under the knife

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Hello all.

I've just recently gotten leleased from the hospital and am now mostly laying about on the cough trying to recover some strength.
I won't be able to be online very much since I mostly sleep and lie down but I just wanted to say Hello to you all.

The operation went well, tho it was a kinda failure. I didn't have the deciease they where operating me fore so they didn't take anything out. But they managed to take some samples and send to the lab so hopefully I'll know what's wrong with my guts sone enough.

nuff bout that.
I hope everytone's well and prosporous.

I'll look into the Ill as soon as I can and will be back on my feets in a week or 2.

peace

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Damn bro, sorry to hear that. Rest up kid.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Hope everything turns out well for you....be sure to listen to some good tunes while your recovering so u will have the extra inspiration when u get back on ya feet

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
sorry to hear that. hopefully youll be back on your feet soon.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
times like these through a physical/psychological time off your feet is perfect for using music like what it is for.. I hope it gets you through this with a crazy amount of inspiration to create your best work! Get some rest Andreas and hit us up when you can

hope you get better soon

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
^^^^Thats the samething that i was thinking...

But get better soon.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Thanks alot you guys. I wil just relax and chill for a couple of days. I'm at my moms and dads now so I miss my crib and sitting by the puter making beats. It's been a long time coming now.

As for the remark stressone made that they cut me up for nuttin. Well not really nuttin.. I had a choice between operation or madication and I'm glad I took the operation cuz otherwise i'd be under a medical cure that I don't need. Taking medication for an illness I don't have. So this way is faster, tho really crazy just laying down for several weeks not flexing my stomach.

But all in all it's a pretty good situation. They send some samples to the lab and hopefully soon I know what's wrong with me.

Peace to you all. I'll be back as soon as I can.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Hey watsup Andreas I read your other Post about Being M.I.A. I myself have Chrons Diesease it runs in my family I think my Mom had it and her Cousin and Me ive had it since I was 12. Luckily Ive kinda out grown it It only acts up if Ive been drinking alot or Eat alot of Spicy Foods.

I do remember when I was 12 though I started losing alot of weight and Basically would take 2 or 3 bites of my food and be full I had a Iron Deficientcy In my Body Which meant that Some levels in my blood were like the equivilant too a 2yr old baby

Anyways all is good now with me I take my Pills here and there when my stomach starts to bother me and life is pretty normal otherwise Hope you figure out your Problem and all works out for you

Ez

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Thanks man.

yeah Chrons was the desease I had my operation against. But it wasn't Chrons, so now I'm just waiting on the results.

Glad to hear you've got it in check.. It's a bastard of a desease and I should be lucky I don't have it. but it'd be nice to know and to have a full diagnosis soon.

peace, and thanks to you all. I'll try to get on my feet and participate in the site some more soon, bring some action. Meet new peeps, talk to the old heads.

Looking forward to it. :D