bass?

• beat this! voting starts in...

Vell

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
speakin of bass dose anyone have any kits that they made. even take bass u might have made with ur mouth or a book.

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
booya_nang said:
Boo bass is pretty good, I use that quite a lot

Dont settle for Boo Bass my friend. This will "shitty" up your music only. I used Boo Bass for so long and the got a couple realistic soundfonts and samples and realized I must have been smoking crack to use boo bass. PM me and Ill send you a really great fingered electric bass soundfont that works great for all types of hip-hop and r&b tracks. I also have alot of good sub bass for crunk tracks Burna, holla at me man

Peace,
Elementree

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
^^^^Actually the Boo Bass is not extraordinary, but it's a good basic sound that can be tweaked very easily with different plugins...

it aint all that, but it's a good overall bass that I sometimes add as a 2nd layer on other bass sounds... (on a lower volume)

AKP

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i have to go with elementree on this one. Get a way from boobass. I only use it as a quick bass to lay down some midi ideas with. But thats it. You want something that needs as least tweaking as possible.

I use Hypersonic, Soundfonts, and whatever else besides boobass in the end. Trilogy is very good for bass, just large as hell.

AKP

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
you dont have to be on crack to use boobass. filtered and programmed correctly, it sounds fine. its especially nice to use as a little low punch on you drums if you filter it real low and boost it a bit.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
ColossusBeatfix said:
you dont have to be on crack to use boobass. filtered and programmed correctly, it sounds fine. its especially nice to use as a little low punch on you drums if you filter it real low and boost it a bit.

^^^^the truth!

Tweaking sounds is part of beat making!!! dont sleep on it!! if you do, you're loosing a lot of creative oportunities!!!!