Bass

mortan

ill o.g.
Can someone help me finding bass-sounds in reason? I prefer the subtractor, but what do you pref? Perhaps anyone can share their synthesis-creations?:p

-mortAn-

MdL

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Hyberbottom is pretty popular. Considered the "standard" when it comes to Reason basses, but I also like BassQue, Chronic Bass, etc.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Hyberbottom is pretty popular. Considered the "standard" when it comes to Reason basses, but I also like BassQue, Chronic Bass, etc.

yeah the Chronic one is Phat you can double the keys too which is good. honestly use reasons search ingine on all your refills for bass and favorite the ones you like.

bhunt

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
start with a sub wave in subtractor and pitch it down. next turn on osc 2 and get another wave about the octive you are using. Next add some low pass fitler. Add a scream and tweak from there. Works everytime.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
start with a sub wave in subtractor and pitch it down. next turn on osc 2 and get another wave about the octive you are using. Next add some low pass fitler. Add a scream and tweak from there. Works everytime.

Sounds like a cool technique.

Here's another, roughly..

Load up a sine wave in one of the malstrom osc's pitch it down to ur bass liking.

Then in the other get a nice saw wave in there. And pitch that accordingly (to where its in tune, but not as low as the bass) and u have a nice synthy bass, adjust the LFO's and rates as well as volumes to ur liking and there u have it

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i use the malstrom sine wave but honestly i rather have real bass sounds which i dont have can anybody hook me up??

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
i use the malstrom sine wave but honestly i rather have real bass sounds which i dont have can anybody hook me up??

I actually be usin trilogy for that mostly, But i'll see whats good by weekend. Wings informed me of a few DnB refills wit some nie acoustic and upright basses, cant think of the names right now, but I'll get em and toss em at u

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I actually be usin trilogy for that mostly, But i'll see whats good by weekend. Wings informed me of a few DnB refills wit some nie acoustic and upright basses, cant think of the names right now, but I'll get em and toss em at u

good looks that wud be real helpful

members online