Batman Is Tha King Again!!!!!!

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
I Just Saw Batman Begins Like 3 Hours Ago...and It Was One Of The Most Well Filmed Batman Movies I'd Seen Since The First One Back In 1989!!!!!!

I Had My Doubts At First...i Thought That Hollywood Would F*** Up Batman's Legacy On The Big Screen For Good, But I Was Wrong. Christian Bale Is The Best Batman So Far (even Better Than Keaton I Have To Say) The Intire Time I Was Watching It I Felt Six Years Old Again Watching The First Batman Movie On Tape At My Grandma's House.

It's Not To Action Packed But Not To Drawn Out, It The Perfect Balance Of Action And Substance Which Is Really Lacking In Alot Of Hollywood Films These Days. There Isn't Any Mindless Action, Every Scene Is Vital To The Plot And Pace Of The Movie, Which In My Opinion Is A First For The Bat Franchise. AND THE BEST THING ABOUT IT IS THAT IT'S SO REALISTIC...BATMAN DON'T NEED NO SUPERPOWERS...JUST HIS BRAIN, HIS FIGHTING SKILLZ, AND A KICK ASS ARSENAL OF LIL GADGETS.
I RECOMMEND THIS FILM FOR ANYONE WHO LOVED BATMAN AS A CHILD, LOVES GREAT SUPERHERO FILMS, HELL...MOVIES PERIOD.

I Give This Movie Two Thumbs, Ten Toes, And One Dick Up!!

T

The Bastard

I Took My Little Cousins To See This Shit At A 1030 Show. Big Mistake One Fell Asleep A Quarter Of The Way In The Other One Bitchin Bout How It Was Borin. I Got About To The Part Where Batman Made The Scarecrow Breath His Own Halucinagen Dust In . Then I Just Had To Take Them Home Cuz The Bitchin Was Gettin Loud And People Were Gettin Heated. I Have A Feeling I Was Towrds The End Which Pisses Me Off Cuz Now Im Gunna Have To See The Whole Thing Again Just To See What Happens At The End. I Thought The Movie Was Sick Up Until Where I Saw It, A Little Slow At Times But The Action And The Story Was Off The Hook.

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
I Took My Little Cousins To See This Shit At A 1030 Show. Big Mistake One Fell Asleep A Quarter Of The Way In The Other One Bitchin Bout How It Was Borin. I Got About To The Part Where Batman Made The Scarecrow Breath His Own Halucinagen Dust In . Then I Just Had To Take Them Home Cuz The Bitchin Was Gettin Loud And People Were Gettin Heated. I Have A Feeling I Was Towrds The End Which Pisses Me Off Cuz Now Im Gunna Have To See The Whole Thing Again Just To See What Happens At The End. I Thought The Movie Was Sick Up Until Where I Saw It, A Little Slow At Times But The Action And The Story Was Off The Hook.

Yea I feel U on that...This one isn't nessesarily for kids. It's true to its comic roots; people do seem to assume that comics are just for kids. I wouldn't ake my little cousin to see it because it's just to complex for them to understand and appreciate.

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
first off, this movie is ill az hell, the story, the action, everything, it is awesome, not for the kids especially the part when scarecrow is getting his beans from batman

T

The Bastard

Maknbeats said:
The movie was tyte as shit.. I liked the story to it, and the action was pretty good too. I like how it wasn't all special effects and more realistic. I think it's one of the best..

ya it is pretty fuckin kick ass that way, this shit shoulda came out after batman returns. and the shit shoulda stopped then. although i liked the one wit mr freeze and the riddler just a little

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
this was by far the best batman movie ever made....saw it last night and was pleasantly surpized, as I had my doubts beefore seeing it....

I'm wondring if they're gonna pick up the franchise from here and continue to do more Batman flicks, or just end it with this one, with the nice little segue to Joker and the first Batman movie right at the end...what do you guys think?

BeAtArKiTeK

"Only God Can Judge Me"
ill o.g.
I Work At A Movie Theater And It Has Been Doing Really Good With A Lot Of Sold Out Shows So Im Guessing Is A Very Good Movie.

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
Yeah, I saw BATMAN BEGINS this past Friday. That junk was ill as vomit!!! By far the BEST of the dying franchise (Thanks to that fool Joel Shumacher!!!!). This one was raw and not for kids. In fact, one kid FREAKED OUT during that BATMAN and Scarecrow scene!! Shoot, I almost did too! LOL That was very unexpected. Good film!!!!

members online

No members online now.