Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Just got reason 2.5. Bout to kill shit.

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i remember when i first found reason i hated because i didn't read the manual but afterwards i start using reason for just composing stuff never fixed a beat on reason with a sampled line or just a sample... then one time i was so bored that i start reading stuff about dr.rex and for now one i just love it :)

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
machfive is my choice also....... it's funny it aint very popular considering how it is so good.....

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I used em ALL

I dunno...

Reason is alot of hype..in fact its trash if u dont spend so much money and time downloading and using the Sound Banks for it.

Its limited , cant use vsts, record audio, or export mp3....

and its just alot of hype....

At best..i use its Re-drum....in Cubase (Rewired) for a beat imma use my rack for.

but now i cut that....FL does the same thing

use sample tank

uses Hypersonic

i mean the same thing

and now FL 5..is gonna have its own dvice....alot like battery ....its called the "FPC" so imagine....(mpc)

And the bad thing about battery....you cant add effects like the mixer in FL can...to each sound

sure there is good filters...but FL has the SAME filtes on the MAIN mixer channels

so i mean if you buying battery 2.....ask yourself.......why ?

and if you downloading it...for FL....illegally...ask yourself.....why ?

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
DaSon said:
so i mean if you buying battery 2.....ask yourself.......why ?

because.....

i LOVE battery 1, because reason and fl arent the only software programs out there, and i use cubase sx, and i dont need effects from battery, because i can edit all my envelopes, and keep and create drum kits quite easily, i like the library, and i record all of my drums dry anyways and add my effects during the mixing process.

thats why.