Battery

T

TheMost

So whats the deal with this program,
what can i accomplish with it??

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Some ill editing. It's the best program for drum editing IMO. It's mad simple and powerful, check it out...

veon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Here are som specs. It is verry powerfull indeed this is what i use too for drums. It's worth it.

* Sampler designed for drum sounds, but also good for pitched sounds
* Internal 32-bit resolution and sample-accurate timing
* Reads samples in the formats AKAI S-1000, SF2, REAKTOR Map, LM4, AIFF and WAV, from 8 to 32 bits
* More than 20 high-quality soundsets included
* 54 instruments, each with 128 velocity layers, tuning, volume envelope, pitch envelope, bit reduction, shaper and FX Loop for innovative effects
* Six modulation inputs per instrument with many drum-oriented presets
* Real-time wave display
* Runs stand-alone with MME, Direct Sound, Sound Manager, MAS, DirectConnect and ASIO or as a VST 2-Plugin
* Dynamic resource allocation for optimal performance
* Can be played and modulated via MIDI, with complete VST automation

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Nah, I use as a vst plugin in Cubase/FL whateva. Actually it's not drums-only plugin. With some imagination you can use it as a full blown sampler. Sometimes I chop samples with Recycle and drop it into Battery cause it reads Rex format. It would be best if you would try it out for yourself. I'm happy wit it.

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.

Yeah battery is a good program that u can run alone or use as a plug in. I just started using it and its real good for drums. You can do alot to your drums just in that program alone. I use that and reason 3.0 together.

Nicole

members online