Sticky Battle That! Competition - December 2-5, 2020

ProducerSpot Black Friday

Primz

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFFMaPGqczPCdxhdk
Battle Points: 243
Ait ait, im done. These battles been lonely without me. The 27th you shall hear me say to all of you when i win ' Here ye, here ye, unhand thy currency' hahahaha

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
*** illest o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
@Fade - hey just need to check my reading comprehension, so I can upload 4 beats, and each beat has to be no longer than 4 mins? Sorry for asking basic question but last time I managed to get it wrong!
For the signup it's 1 beat, whatever length. If you're accepted then it's 4 beats and they can all be up to 4 minutes each.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
*** illest o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
Will the signup beat automatically be the one for 1st round or can we change the order later?
The signup process is a safety net so in case you get accepted and for some reason decide not to upload anything, I would use your signup beat for the battle. Otherwise, your signup beat is not used.

So if you're accepted, you can upload up to 4 beats just like the Warzone.

Vossi Beats

Janos
Battle Points: 104
The signup process is a safety net so in case you get accepted and for some reason decide not to upload anything, I would use your signup beat for the battle. Otherwise, your signup beat is not used.

So if you're accepted, you can upload up to 4 beats just like the Warzone.
That's great. Then I guess all that's left now is to wait and see if I am one of the chosen ones...

Good luck everyone!
:borat:

Iron Keys

Leave your EDM in the bin on your way in
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 23
Man i was supposed to be doing so much for this today but had an emergency and now my day is gone.

Hope i still have time to submit. ;(

Members online

illmuzik on youtube

UK Drill
ProducerSpot Black Friday