https://www.illmuzik.com/battle-that-competition/battles/

This is where shit gets mad serious!

tenor.gif

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
UPDATE

I'll leave the voting open an extra hour like yesterday. So results of round 3 will be around 6pm ET. Around 1.5 hours from now.

GoldenBoy

ProducerDrew
Battle Points: 135
Well I'm out! It was a good run, and i clearly lost to a better beat ALL AROUND. I mean like.....wow. So good! After this I'm going to try to buy that beat from whoever you. Name your price. You've inspired me and some of us to become full time rappers with that banger, sheesh! I want the un quantized drums you had during #17 to and how you mix as well. Beautiful!

Congrats to everyone that participated. See you next time!!
I voted early! I can't remember which one/s i voted. I listened to it once through. was unsure. came back after a few minutes and made my votes.

I don't imagine there was much in the voting, close calls. (tho i remember seeing some shocking results in Beat It Up before ha)
Oh so did vote. You just said that you didn't Rate Round 3, I thought that was what you meant

GoldenBoy

ProducerDrew
Battle Points: 135
The beats in the finals will both be some form of boom bap old school is what its lookin like. #25 is going to bring the house down! On ANOTHER LEVEL.

Status
Not open for further replies.