Battle That! Competition - December 4-7, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came from the gutter, single parent home, and here I am at 44, still in the gutter despite being one of the best music producers the world has ever nor ever will see. Sorry, I cant say that with a straight face.

I wont even make it into the next round now, you watch.

one thing i've noticed is that us older guys be kicking some of these younger guys asses...jus sayin
Ive always said that its just like kung fu, you get out what you put into it, the more you practice, the better you get. I seriously have just come out of a 7 yr block. I really wasnt feeling creative, or felt that everything I did sounded the same. Im so glad I came back to it, Im having as much fun now as I ever did before.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
I was 12 when my mum had to attend the police station with me. Got done for burglary. I too was a stupid kid, most kids are stupid, its the way it is, and if you have nothing to do, you will get into trouble. Luckily I learned at a very early age that if I did shit wrong I got caught. So I became a good boy and let music take over my life.
I wish someone had shown me more about this music when i was younger lol. Could have saved me some years behind bars :confusedphones:
Having a daughter is what saved me. Even though I still struggle to be a good boy all the time. But hey I'm happy as long as I am able to sleep with the lights off hahaha

Shit at least you know who your parents are..
Don't know if that's a good thing tho. lol

Alright I'm back, what did I miss..I see you guys are talking about moms..well here is my bio real short..I was adopted by a couple when I was months old..they were doctor's my mom was a pediatrician and my dad was a surgeon..now don't feel sorry for me cause my life was good went to the best schools and got into trouble when I got on my own. They past away and left me a shit load of money. And I used it to fund Drug Dealers... the end
So you never met your biological parents? At least sound like you grew up with some good folks :)
Well as long as you got what you payed for. Drugs are good when it comes to numbing pain...

I wish someone had shown me more about this music when i was younger lol. Could have saved me some years behind bars :confusedphones:
Having a daughter is what saved me. Even though I still struggle to be a good boy all the time. But hey I'm happy as long as I am able to sleep with the lights off hahaha

Don't know if that's a good thing tho. lol

So you never met your biological parents? At least sound like you grew up with some good folks :)
Well as long as you got what you payed for. Drugs are good when it comes to numbing pain...
@Vossi Beats , no i never had no desire to find them...if they wanted me they would have kept me...i have no hate towards my bio parents...cause maybe they couldn't care for me...but i'm doing great..i have a great wife, good kids(even tho they can be a pain) 2 girls and 2 boys...ages 6,11,13, and 19...i don't sell drugs, i just help out some OG'S that are still in the game;)

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
@Vossi Beats , no i never had no desire to find them...if they wanted me they would have kept me...i have no hate towards my bio parents...cause maybe they couldn't care for me...but i'm doing great..i have a great wife, good kids(even tho they can be a pain) 2 girls and 2 boys...ages 6,11,13, and 19...i don't sell drugs, i just help out some OG'S that are still in the game;)
@DEEZ BEATZ That makes sense.
4 good kids and a great wife don't sound bad at all. Even tho I can imagine it sometimes is a pain. I have just one and I'm struggling just to be able to have a shit in peace and quiet :woot:
And btw I wasn't applying you sold them. Just meant if you spend that much money then i hope you got what you payed for. Anyway was just a bad joke.

@DEEZ BEATZ That makes sense.
4 good kids and a great wife don't sound bad at all. Even tho I can imagine it sometimes is a pain. I have just one and I'm struggling just to be able to have a shit in peace and quiet :woot:
And btw I wasn't applying you sold them. Just meant if you spend that much money then i hope you got what you payed for. Anyway was just a bad joke.
No, I didn't take it that way. But I just like to put it out there that's all..you good. Between that and selling beats and my inheritance I'm blessed. But I never treat people bad or look down on anyone. I'm that same old G, I judge people by their character not by what they have or don't have. And even though I like nice things I don't flaunt it. I buy nice things cause I like it not because I want to show off. I'm just real with my shit..

yep, and if we are both on the left hand side, its you and me.
Ive got a good beat for this round, I have no doubt you do too.
Cant wait to do this. Wasnt sure my 2nd rnd beat would get me here, but it did.
HOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHIT ITS HAPPENING
OG VS DEEZ FUCKING FINALLY XDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online