Battle That! Competition - December 4-7, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAMBOSLICE

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 200
Holy Shiiiiiiit!!!!! I finally won this bitch...lmao. big props to @Fade & Illmuzik. Also special shout out to @2GooD Productions ,@Memento Beats , @TACTIK , @KAMBOSLICE , @djfeedme , @Mr thai , @ThE_SiRe_BeAtS ,@TeeJay Sounds ,@narcbear @Matt-D and @Copyno ....you guys are great to be around and compete with..I got nothin but love 4 ya...now to talk shit...I am the face that runs the place!!!! And until the next Battle That I am the TOP DAWG
LOL... Congrats bro ! Nice win, Now you got the whole set... thanx for the shout.. you got the juice now man.... so talk your shit !!

Congrats Deez, see I told you you had it. I would have loved to have won but Im really glad I made it to the final.
After 7 years of not being able to make hip hop due to serious creative block Im really glad to be back, Ive still got it and now Im back protect ya necks, Im not fucking around anymore. Now I have got myself a copy of FL Studio Im going to be retiring Reason for good I think.
Its great to be back and its even greater knowing I can hold my own with the big boys after all this time off.

Holy Shiiiiiiit!!!!! I finally won this bitch...lmao. big props to @Fade & Illmuzik. Also special shout out to @2GooD Productions ,@Memento Beats , @TACTIK , @KAMBOSLICE , @djfeedme , @Mr thai , @ThE_SiRe_BeAtS ,@TeeJay Sounds ,@narcbear @Matt-D and @Copyno ....you guys are great to be around and compete with..I got nothin but love 4 ya...now to talk shit...I am the face that runs the place!!!! And until the next Battle That I am the TOP DAWG

Congratulations @DEEZ BEATZ and thank you for mentioning me. ;) Congratulations also to @2GooD Productions :D It's really nice to hear that you were able to overcome this creative block and I dare to think that I added my part to it ;)

this was the most legendary battle i've ever seen here ... 2good vs Deez... i'd pay to see that battle and holy crap i saw it in a battle that final! @djfeedme could go to finals if only his snares were on point...

Props to @Mr thai ... bro u could reach top 4 with that level of beat if only u didn't face a 2x battle that monster at r1... ffs lol

Congrats Deez, see I told you you had it. I would have loved to have won but Im really glad I made it to the final.
After 7 years of not being able to make hip hop due to serious creative block Im really glad to be back, Ive still got it and now Im back protect ya necks, Im not fucking around anymore. Now I have got myself a copy of FL Studio Im going to be retiring Reason for good I think.
Its great to be back and its even greater knowing I can hold my own with the big boys after all this time off.

Respect man, this is one of the most glorious comebacks ever. i always said you're an OG but never thought you'd go THIS far! holy crap

congrats.

P.S. @Mortally Fuck you ... lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Dope final battle. There was some fire in this competition.

Well deserved win, Deez... Welcome to the pantheon of battle that winners. Your mixes were super clean.

2Good back to the beats? Nicely done, man. Been doing this for a long time... You deserved to win, also... Just ran into a really dope track at the end..

Dope final battle. There was some fire in this competition.

Well deserved win, Deez... Welcome to the pantheon of battle that winners. Your mixes were super clean.

2Good back to the beats? Nicely done, man. Been doing this for a long time... You deserved to win, also... Just ran into a really dope track at the end..
Yeah man, I had a heart attack 6 months ago. It gave me the kick up the backside I needed. It's great to be back after so long. The final could have gone either way, but Deez came with the right mood for a battle that.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Bro.. Heart attack? Fuccckkk Glad you're back, man. Kinda put a lot of shit in perspective, I bet. Keep it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online