Battle That! Competition - December 4-7, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
***UPDATE***

I went through a bunch of the uploads, everything looks good. Still waiting on a few others.

So far we have Imagine Line as a sponsor and possibly Loopmasters. I'm waiting to hear back. I couldn't get a hold of Izotope this year, not sure why there's no response. I have a relationship with some companies but sometimes the person I'm in contact with no longer works there. It happens. I've contacted other companies but I guess they're not interested.

I wish I could provide more prizes each year but I've noticed the past few years how some of these companies don't bother sponsoring. I guess the majority of them would rather get publicity just from running Google ads or something like that.

it's all good, the prestige of this competition is good enough for me...;):up2:
No shit?

These battles for me are to let me know if I'm still relevant after all these years, and if I've still got it.
well battle that doesn't rely on dopeness itself, i believe, so if you win it doesn't mean you are the dopest beatmaker around, or the other way; if u get eliminated it doesn't mean you are not relevant.

No shit?

well battle that doesn't rely on dopeness itself, i believe, so if you win it doesn't mean you are the dopest beatmaker around, or the other way; if u get eliminated it doesn't mean you are not relevant.
You are so wrong..this is like the Superbowl of Illmuzik..sorry not sorry..sounds like a losers mentality

You are so wrong..this is like the Superbowl of Illmuzik..sorry not sorry..sounds like a losers mentality
Thats exactly the point: the best players dont always win Superbowl, there are a lot more factors in a superbowl game which are not so important in the rest of the games.

So after hearing the first round, got some real heat on the left side. This is going to be very hard. Good work guys, Im excited, dont know about you guys.
idk if its randomized, but if it's not im more into the right side, specially the #15 vs #16 ... they were both dope as hell

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.