Battle That! Competition - December 4-7, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad for the first Rd...some really dope beats and some not so dope..but overall this should be interesting for sho..but honestly #16 was way better than #15 by a long shot to me...it was a better produced beat..#15 started off good but then the beat just didn't do anything for me..and this is just my opinion only...all beats are dope but it depends on what the voters are feeling today...

Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The spots are random (sort of) but there were a couple of guys that didn't upload their beats. So I'm using their signup beat. This is why I do that because in the past I wouldn't have any beat at all for that person if they didn't upload. I don't know why they didn't, I mean, like @DEEZ BEATZ said this is the muthafuckin' SUPER BOWL of beat battles.

The spots are random (sort of) but there were a couple of guys that didn't upload their beats. So I'm using their signup beat. This is why I do that because in the past I wouldn't have any beat at all for that person if they didn't upload. I don't know why they didn't, I mean, like @DEEZ BEATZ said this is the muthafuckin' SUPER BOWL of beat battles.
i was gonna to send the signup beat for round 1 but i thought if i send it twice it would fill up ur server data for no reason, i mean i do this everytime

This battle that is quite unusual. As far as I remember last year there was a mix of styles. Here it's mainly pure old school hip hop. I have to admit I'm kinda surprised, however, I have mixed feelings about most of them. Especially those on the right hand side. Of course no pun intended. It's just how I feel it.
Theres a few styles there, I even have a few styles with my entries for each round. Besides you cant control what beats people want to submit hahahaha or how they vote either. It is what it is. While its good to win best not to take it too seriously, ego's are fragile things

Theres a few styles there, I even have a few styles with my entries for each round. Besides you cant control what beats people want to submit hahahaha

Of course I can't control what beats people submit. As I said I'm just surprised that there are so many beats in old school style in the 1st round. And that's it. :)

Of course I can't control what beats people submit. As I said I'm just surprised that there are so many beats in old school style in the 1st round. And that's it. :)
I deliberately wanted to get my oldskool boom bap out of the way early. Then test some of my brand new stuff in the later rounds. I think Im taking a big chance, but hey fuck it, you only live once. So many beats I could have used for this, Im still wondering if I even chose the right ones. Never write off the oldskool man, thats where it all started, vinyl sold more than cds last year. Its a weird old world hahahaha

I deliberately wanted to get my oldskool boom bap out of the way early. Then test some of my brand new stuff in the later rounds. I think Im taking a big chance, but hey fuck it, you only live once. So many beats I could have used for this, Im still wondering if I even chose the right ones. Never write off the oldskool man, thats where it all started, vinyl sold more than cds last year. Its a weird old world hahahaha

This is true. Sometimes on beat battles a beat with old school vibe can receive more applause than the new beats. I'm not writing it off. As far as the choice of beats is concerned, you never know what people will like. And I think this is the hardest point of it. Because it's quite difficult to predict what will be more enjoyable to the audience. You may have a feeling that you gave everything you possibly could and somehow you can lose to a beat you consider wack. But people chose it. So it's a tricky thing really :D And I can understand the people who are salty after the lost battle because sometimes I feel the same hahahahah. :D I'm a really competitive person and to be honest with you I'm quite surprised I haven't become some kind of professional sportsman :p

@2GooD Productions , that's the formula right there bruh...you save your harder beats for later rounds. you put up a good beat to get into the next rd and then you unload on them fools....hahaha. there are no gaurantees, but it usually works for me most of the time..i'm interested in hearing what the winners of this round will have for other rounds or did they put their best beat first???

This is true. Sometimes on beat battles a beat with old school vibe can receive more applause than the new beats. I'm not writing it off. As far as the choice of beats is concerned, you never know what people will like. And I think this is the hardest point of it. Because it's quite difficult to predict what will be more enjoyable to the audience. You may have a feeling that you gave everything you possibly could and somehow you can lose to a beat you consider wack. But people chose it. So it's a tricky thing really :D And I can understand the people who are salty after the lost battle because sometimes I feel the same hahahahah. :D I'm a really competitive person and to be honest with you I'm quite surprised I haven't become some kind of professional sportsman :p
im with you 100%, it sucks to lose but we have to suck it up and come even better next time. Im competetive as fuck and share my experience of having picked myself up from many defeats, my ego has been stamped, trodden on, smashed into a wall. But hey, Im still fighting. No retreat, no surrender. If Im going down, Im not going down without a good fight

Theres a few styles there, I even have a few styles with my entries for each round. Besides you cant control what beats people want to submit hahahaha or how they vote either. It is what it is. While its good to win best not to take it too seriously, ego's are fragile things
this is true, for those who have one...

@2GooD Productions , that's the formula right there bruh...you save your harder beats for later rounds. you put up a good beat to get into the next rd and then you unload on them fools....hahaha. there are no gaurantees, but it usually works for me most of the time..i'm interested in hearing what the winners of this round will have for other rounds or did they put their best beat first???
exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online