And just like that
Im Out Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network
You and your reverse psychology.

satisfying american GIF

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I just placed my votes. Some really dope beats in this one!

I checked the votes and there's a few that surprised me but everything looks good.

Good luck to all the contestants! Voting closes at 7pm ET and I'll post here all the numbers that move on to the second round.

Slow Motion Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Who knows, maybe I robbed someone maybe they robbed me.

The real question is, why so much robbery going on round here, what sortof wild west establishment are you running here, Fade?
Looking Wild West GIF by GritTV
He is just surprised I had one vote cast my way... and hes right, shouldnt of happened but I had my wife sign up soooo.....

Delta_Nine

Illa la muzika!!!
Damn, is madlib in the building? #15 is really dope. 13 is dope, simple but the mix is delicious. I swear I heard 13 in a previous battle.
Nice first round.

There's a couple where I wish the mix was better, because they're good beats, I just think there's a mixing issue.....
Walideezus is up there but his comp is tuff. I like wali but man, he may get knocked out.
Theres a few Im Not too crazy for, but overall I'm digging round 1. Salute, illienz.

I find it interesting that no one used the full 4 minutes.

within my 6s of listening to the beats (premium battle bundle, 2x bonus) I could only tell which one delta 9 was cuz of the hiss thing but also there's 2 of those in this round so I actually can't. I could like Guess and only guess 2GooD's but Crog's mixes are on his level too so, again. I ain't know shit. the Pappas one is the only one I might have a legitimate guess on. xcept it might also be valid's so... yeah. pure nothing.

none of that shit matters tho. what matters is that no matter the result of this battle, at the end of the day my cock will Still be of more girth than the vast majority.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
within my 6s of listening to the beats (premium battle bundle, 2x bonus) I could only tell which one delta 9 was cuz of the hiss thing but also there's 2 of those in this round so I actually can't. I could like Guess and only guess 2GooD's but Crog's mixes are on his level too so, again. I ain't know shit. the Pappas one is the only one I might have a legitimate guess on. xcept it might also be valid's so... yeah. pure nothing.

none of that shit matters tho. what matters is that no matter the result of this battle, at the end of the day my cock will Still be of more girth than the vast majority.
You aint know minez, mainly cuz I am out young man. Also, I have the girth of a number 2 pencil and the length of a 3/8" nut. Cant fuck with that, sir. I get all the bitches cause I let em know up front I cant hurt them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.