ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
INTRODUCING Kanye FuckTheWest

arvin kanye ieds and heartbreak.jpg

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Oop... one of them beats sound a bit vocals ...
You know, this been bothering me... when people say rules are for vocal snippets, it shouldn't mean full on chorus of a song and there are two in it now, one I didn't vote for because I thought the other was better and one that was better IMO but had too many vocals which seemed unfair.

I say this because what if other dude had a full chorus, it would add atmosphere and another level to it. I am just stating how "I feel", some might think its cool and all. Whatevs, just kinda got me bothered a bit.

Also, people stop plagiarizing artists music!! Wtf, gotta design some shit while dude just copies melodies, instruments and beats? Cmon, we're better than that.

Rant over, now lets all take a hot shower and get these pants off.

Jerry Seinfeld Hello GIF

Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
You know, this been bothering me... when people say rules are for vocal snippets, it shouldn't mean full on chorus of a song and there are two in it now, one I didn't vote for because I thought the other was better and one that was better IMO but had too many vocals which seemed unfair.

I say this because what if other dude had a full chorus, it would add atmosphere and another level to it. I am just stating how "I feel", some might think its cool and all. Whatevs, just kinda got me bothered a bit.

Also, people stop plagiarizing artists music!! Wtf, gotta design some shit while dude just copies melodies, instruments and beats? Cmon, we're better than that.

Rant over, now lets all take a hot shower and get these pants off.

Jerry Seinfeld Hello GIF
I hear ya. But that one seemed more like a random hook. When it comes to stuff like that I make an OG call.

could say the same for people that put scratches on their beats, adds another level that others cant compete with?
The fuck. You got a problem with me, ese?

country replies GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.