Battle That! Competition - September 15-18, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle Points: 153
Those last 2 minor battles saved me tho.. like if by any chance both vossi and 2good get eliminated before top 5 AND I win, I'll be 2020/21's official god.
C' mon now, we all know you have been collecting 350 points on those beatfights...
Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF
:LOL:

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
I am gonna beat @2GooD Productions worse than my wife beats a dead horse.
I am going to abuse @Armani worse than @Fade with whisky on his breath and an oversized sex toy.
I am going to make @LiveLargeBeats change his name to DeadtinyCOPYRITEINFRINGEMENT to try and compete with me.
I am going to make @InnerThug see the outter thug when I whip that ass like a he was Jodie Foster on a pinball machine.
I am going to knock @Face Valid out so quick he will have to change his name to just "Valid" cause he wont show his face again.
@Vossi Beats is cool, cant fuck with him... dude is alright, he can just sit there with @YannFer all unscathed and shit and watch me win.

The rest of you fool as chump muphucas want some, step up cause I am about to bartender this shit and start servin.

did I do that right?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I am gonna beat @2GooD Productions worse than my wife beats a dead horse.
I am going to abuse @Armani worse than @Fade with whisky on his breath and an oversized sex toy.
I am going to make @LiveLargeBeats change his name to DeadtinyCOPYRITEINFRINGEMENT to try and compete with me.
I am going to make @InnerThug see the outter thug when I whip that ass like a he was Jodie Foster on a pinball machine.
I am going to knock @Face Valid out so quick he will have to change his name to just "Valid" cause he wont show his face again.
@Vossi Beats is cool, cant fuck with him... dude is alright, he can just sit there with @YannFer all unscathed and shit and watch me win.

The rest of you fool as chump muphucas want some, step up cause I am about to bartender this shit and start servin.

did I do that right?
are you ready for a beatdown?, Im gonna put you 6 feet down,
dont speak clown, Im the king of these towns, with ease now,
ease down, Im about to attack, spit facts and put you on your back,
talking smack, walk it back, we all know its skills you lack.

Status
Not open for further replies.