Battle That! - December 6-9, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
*** UPDATE ***

Original post has been updated with the final flyer.

I tried to get two other sponsors but that fell through. It's unfortunate, but it happens.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to place your votes for Round 1! Good luck to all the contestants. :shock:

Voting will take place on the Battle That! battles page.

RickyMac

Battle Points: 1
Yes, all of that. Mixing counts too, a lot of times when I check a beat, it could be dope but if the mixing is not great it's a big turn-off.

Hey Fade, I know I uploaded all my beats for the competition. Is it too late to switch up my line up or am I still able to do that without it being a hassle? Made a few new bangers since then lol.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Mixing definitely counts...some of the tracks were mixed too loud....like they were overly compressed, takes away from the enjoyment.

I recognize one of the producers in the battle, already. That beat was fire....

There are some pretty good beats here....definitely some variety....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Wish I had the chance to defend the title.... See yall next year. :)

RickyMac

Battle Points: 1
Mixing definitely counts...some of the tracks were mixed too loud....like they were overly compressed, takes away from the enjoyment.

I recognize one of the producers in the battle, already. That beat was fire....

There are some pretty good beats here....definitely some variety....
Which one? Lol

It's still anonymous until the end. So basically if you advance you won't know until tomorrow when the next round starts. Unfortunately that's the only way to keep it anonymous.
i personally think that tags should never be allowed in voting competitions cause it invites favoritism, but that's just my opinion...it could easily sway voters

If anything It will affect me negatively n this case because I'm new to the community its not like I have built a solid relationship with everyone that might want them to be biased during the battle. But I get what you mean for sure.
@RickyMac , no bruh this isn't about you I have been talking about the tags in contests way before you came on board... it's been going on for awhile now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.