Beanie Sigel - The B Coming dropped yesterday...

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
album is fuckin amazing, i heard a lot of the songs before, but the album is defintly a banger, Cant Go On This Way is my shiit

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i heard from alot of ppl that it wuz sick...i never been down wit anybody from the Roc like that but this can be the first

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
I just pick it up like a hour and a half ago. That shit is banging from beginning to the end. This is Beans at his best. My joint is number 4 with Peedi Peedi and Twista. Chad West on the beat. That beat is way before its time.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Equelizer said:
I just pick it up like a hour and a half ago. That shit is banging from beginning to the end. This is Beans at his best. My joint is number 4 with Peedi Peedi and Twista. Chad West on the beat. That beat is way before its time.

werd i had the album for like 3 weeks now ( not pirated from da net or bootlegger) dats my favorite track also peedy and twista killed it... also track 2.. da beat is sick... damn i luv da whole album...

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 56
Yeah i copped that shit a week ago and it's hott, i love the neptunes shit cause it's so different, it could be a beat that wouldn't be used for Hip hop but since snoop and beans spit on it, it is. There are some more bangers on it too. Clinton sparks has a mixtape out with Beanie that is sick too, some raw ass tracks on it and some nice collabs, jay-z, young gunz, snoop, freeway.

members online