Beastie Boys?

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
What does everyone think of the return of the beastie boys? Im not really feelin any of the tracks that i have heard so far.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
There dope, i respect the shit out of them becasue of what they've done and the respect they recieve. They always come with some shit from another planet. I haven't really heard the new shit but I saw that video they got out and i was feelin it. Shit had me rollin when that dude came and smacked him with that big ass loaf of bread, lol!!!!!. I'm crazy though, I usually like the stuff no one likes because it's to experimental. hahahaa. u know what i mean?

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
The only Beatie Boys album i have ever like in its entirety was "liscene to ill"....now i just think those cats are gettin a little to old to still be rappin....just my opinion though

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
im listening to ch-check it out i think its awesome i love how they keep it simple and they just keep getting better

ill o.g.
One reason there still around or why they got there in the first place is because they do it for the love (MixMaster Mike mostly). But they didnt just get all there money and jet. They made music they were feelin, and now there back to drop more music there feelin that they think other people will be feelin too.

I think there too old too. But then i remember how crazy they are. Theyll never get old.

And the mixmaster,
he'll be scratchin til the day he dies. Hes been doin his thing non-stop since the boys first blew up.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Beasties are classic, im looking forward to there new album, i love all the old ones

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
helix said:
One reason there still around or why they got there in the first place is because they do it for the love (MixMaster Mike mostly). Hes been doin his thing non-stop since the boys first blew up.

Hey, I'm pretty sure Mixmaster was only on the last two albums. The Hurra was their DJ before that...

Google Confirmed:
Hurricane started off as part of the Run DMC's entourage in the mid 1980's. When the Beastie Boys and Run DMC went on the Raising Hell Tour (1986), Hurricane stepped up and it was decided that he would be the DJ for the Beastie Boys. Prior to this, Rick Rubin (DJ Double R) and Dr. Dre (of Yo MTV Raps fame), had been the Beastie Boys' DJs. From 1986 to 1997, DJ Hurricane was the natural fixture behind the turntables at Beastie Boys concerts.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Listen all y'all it's a sabotage!!!!

members online