• ArvinArmani

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Memento Beats

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Primz

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#1 is basically "Still in my heart" by Hell Razah. Very good though but I heard it already.
lol I literally heard that for the first time right after you commented, didn't know that exists.

@Memento Beats it was obvious af that the 2nd one is you, I just didn't say cuz I was in the battle and I didn't wanna make anything obvious :D congrats man.

@TeeJay Sounds Holy crap man I just realized that after u said it! I was giving more like.. Old kanyetothe vibes to the beat.

@Primz You got my vote man, gj on that beat. it wasn't perfect but u left more space for the rapper and memento's beat was tooooooo IN YOUR FACE, as always. that ain't my type at all, so yea. gj.

@C4NTK33P5T1LL I did the snare thing on purpose to get it sound "Thumpy" :D but yea it sounds like shit, you're right.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1588778222903.jpg
    FB_IMG_1588778222903.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
lol I literally heard that for the first time right after you commented, didn't know that exists.

@Memento Beats it was obvious af that the 2nd one is you, I just didn't say cuz I was in the battle and I didn't wanna make anything obvious :D congrats man.

@TeeJay Sounds Holy crap man I just realized that after u said it! I was giving more like.. Old kanyetothe vibes to the beat.

@Primz You got my vote man, gj on that beat. it wasn't perfect but u left more space for the rapper and memento's beat was tooooooo IN YOUR FACE, as always. that ain't my type at all, so yea. gj.

@C4NTK33P5T1LL I did the snare thing on purpose to get it sound "Thumpy" :D but yea it sounds like shit, you're right.
Thanx man, didnt think it would only get two votes though lmao

members online