• 2GooD Productions

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Beatmaker88

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • TeeJay Sounds

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
even though the battles are anonymous, some of us have distinguishable sounds. No matter how hard I try I always have people saying, I knew that was you
nah nah it ain't bout that at all. certain skills just get you to win and you certainly got those.

better beat wins in my opinion, its voted by people who know beats(more or less)
over the years fade has tried many many things to make the battles as fair as humanly possible, and you still get people who attempt to cheat by getting their mates to sign up and vote for them. Its easy to spot, but it still happens. Used to be a lot of arguments when it wasnt anonymous, people thinking there was cheating and it rained on nearly everybody's parade when one or two butthurt losers would start because their egos were hurt. I think the way it is now is the best its ever been in terms of trying to make the battles fair. I wouldnt know how to make them any fairer.

you have plenty of points yourself, and I have heard your stuff and would say the exact same thing about you
Yeah I do, and I appreciate that you point them out. but I'm more like a beatmaker than a producer. I mean I am a producer too, but I produce songs, not beats, you know? If I have an idea for a song I want to produce or I want to make the product for an artist (And/or Make the artist as they're the product) I put my all into getting the greatest product outta the thing, that's the "Producer side" of me. I'd say you gained the skill to always be more of a producer than a beatmaker, even when you ain't workin on anythin specific, you know? getting the best outta everything and that's really cool. that's one of the main reasons you get to win a lot. I mean yea you are a really skilled beatmaker but we got lots of good beatmakers here, there's a reason YOU are the one who always makes it to top 3.

better beat wins in my opinion, its voted by people who know beats(more or less)
depends what you mean by "Better".

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
over the years fade has tried many many things to make the battles as fair as humanly possible, and you still get people who attempt to cheat by getting their mates to sign up and vote for them. Its easy to spot, but it still happens. Used to be a lot of arguments when it wasnt anonymous, people thinking there was cheating and it rained on nearly everybody's parade when one or two butthurt losers would start because their egos were hurt. I think the way it is now is the best its ever been in terms of trying to make the battles fair. I wouldnt know how to make them any fairer.
the battles are fair...i tottaly agree on that...and even knowing the production style of a member here doesnt mean will get my vote...

Yeah I do, and I appreciate that you point them out. but I'm more like a beatmaker than a producer. I mean I am a producer too, but I produce songs, not beats, you know? If I have an idea for a song I want to produce or I want to make the product for an artist (And/or Make the artist as they're the product) I put my all into getting the greatest product outta the thing, that's the "Producer side" of me. I'd say you gained the skill to always be more of a producer than a beatmaker, even when you ain't workin on anythin specific, you know? getting the best outta everything and that's really cool. that's one of the main reasons you get to win a lot. I mean yea you are a really skilled beatmaker but we got lots of good beatmakers here, there's a reason YOU are the one who always makes it to top 3.

depends what you mean by "Better".
I appreciate the kind words and I do have spells where I go on a roll. But Im really not always top three. I often have beats that I really like and think will do really well, and I dont even place. Im used to losing so much that it doesnt even bother me any more.
I just get up and keep fighting

members online