• Vossi Beats

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Beat #1 sounds like a really nice mix but not enough "Hip Hop" for me.

Beat #2 I like but I want to hear more bass! Bring it up!

Beat #3 very chill, good mix but horn goes on a bit too long.

TWU

The.Widely.Unknown
Beat1: Shakira vibes... Sadly there are some dissonant tones in this.
Beat2: Pretty decent. This beat needs a bit of mixing to glue everything together as a whole. I think there's room left for an instrument in the (low) mids... Maybe simplify the bassline some more and give it some low end punch.
Beat3: Nice drums. Overall it sounds a bit empty, like you found 3 loops/sounds and put them together. The change up in the end is interesting.

SigmaAirav

Eclectic Musician
Beat 1 has a nice feel to it, a bit more melodically complex and gives an outdoor adventure vibe with its rhythm and sound choices
Beat 2 is a little more rhythmically complex than beat 1 but doesnt change things up very much so ends up a bit monotonous imo
Beat 3 I really like with the sax and other instruments, the rhythm has a funky groove to it, a bit playful feeling like hanging out with friends at a bar and having a good time

SigmaAirav

Eclectic Musician
Beat1: Shakira vibes... Sadly there are some dissonant tones in this.
Beat2: Pretty decent. This beat needs a bit of mixing to glue everything together as a whole. I think there's room left for an instrument in the (low) mids... Maybe simplify the bassline some more and give it some low end punch.
Beat3: Nice drums. Overall it sounds a bit empty, like you found 3 loops/sounds and put them together. The change up in the end is interesting.
I agree with your overall assessments here, you articulated it better than I did honestly

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
That was mine. It was just some live recordings I had and then I combined it to a quick beat nothing special I know. Made it primarily to practice mixing the sax which is something I always have a hard time getting right and then I just uploaded it to the battle because why not...

members online