• C4NTK33P5T1LL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Redouia

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • sly lord

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@C4NTK33P5T1LL consider being more creative , i love how you keep getting better everyday
Congratulations @Redouia
@sly lord making That type of melodies is good and you should work on it , my advice is use it on only 1 note , whats critical is your ears should find out if a note is completely false , because doing this can go Really bad or Really good , normally there's no other way .

Last edited:

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
@Redouia Brutal Kick & All Round Low End At The (You Know Which Bit I Mean) Would Of Loved A Bit More Of It Solid Overall Though
@sly lord Propa Feel Good On This Decent Mood Going On Like A Inject Of Sunshine Really Good Mix Mate
@ArvinArmani How Are Ya ? Not Spoke In Time Mate I Been Trying Different Stuff & Practising A Lot Lately Working On Getting My Drums To Hit A Bit Harder N All That ,AnywayThanks For The Encouragement Pal

All 3 beats are dope...it seems like piano is the theme for all 3 beats...no offense but it is hard to decide cause they all sound similar but slightly different beats...so I have to listen for the best drum beat...now I have finally made my vote

sup @C4NTK33P5T1LL , i can't get online often for some reason, what i really like about your beats is the path they are taking is just like the path my beats took to improve, you know? my beats sounded just like your beats when i was newer to making them.